Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Guys, guys, guys... they're kind of a big deal, calm down!

Grats on Morchok HC?

10+ Year Old Account
    Next up, taking out yorsaj and zon'ozz simultaniously
    dictated but not read.

You guys are funny. World 2nd is definately an accomplishment. You say DS is easy, but humor me and prove me wrong, make a video of you doing this with your guild, and when you can't, well I was right as expected, until then cry moar.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitus View Post
    Dude what's your god damn problem? Think you could be more negative and condescending if you tried? Under your bullshit and illogical argument, world second on a boss quick dosnt matter, well, because another guild already did it a week earlier.
    Not to mention we're not "bragging" about the fact that we changed comps at all. We're simply sharing an entertaining strat + video where we got a really fast kill time, the second fastest in the world, in fact. But that's not good enough for you? World second, WEAK
    My problem is that you're putting up artificial limiters in order to make yourself look good. Just like the the people who claim they're "world third 3 day a week US guild", who, in reality, are world 300th. Putting up artificial boundraries will make you look good, no matter what. A single speed kill is not really impressive, either, especially as you aren't even the fastest - something like Premonition getting every single fastest kill in the same reset on every DS HC boss, that's worth something. Killing Morchok HC slower than someone else, is not - doesn't matter if you're US, EU, TW or KR. The notion of "US world first HC kills" and "EU world first HC kills" are already kind of ridicolous, if it wasn't for the fact that US gets an extra day on EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalmar View Post
    Hey, was fun to watch
    Don't listen to all griefers, even moderators have started to respond in bad manner.
    I am fully entitled to my own opinion, moderator or not. If people can't take critisism, then they should not post in a public forum. I'm sure their friends and guildies will give them enough pats on the back, but they can't expect everyone to do so.

Deleted
    Let's just agree there will always be someone better then you in some way and accomplishments will differ from person to person but that doesn't take away that it was an accomplishment, regardless. Simply saying "it has been done already" is old, it's not easy to pull off stuff like this, some people have the luxury of been in a guild that does these feats without much effort, other don't. My guild does this but I don't brag. It's a game, a serious game but still a game none the less. Let's pull some positive vibes in here people!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    To avoid infracting and/or deleting posts with the amount of non-sense I read in this thread I'm locking. Feel free to contest it, but it has been going downhill since the first page.