Page 1 of 2
LastLast

which wiiu launch title are you most excited about

for me it would have to be pikmin 3 i mean ive waited almost 10 years for this game and it looks amazing and following very closely is zombiu everything about that game has me pumped. im also pretty excited for arkham city i held off buying it because i knew it was coming for the wiiu so ill finally be able to play the game everybody wont shutup about lol

New Super Mario Bros U for now. Yeah, it's nothing new, but I don't care. It will be fun.

I haven't actually played any Pikmin, so I haven't gotten too excited about that. I might try them out this summer though, and see what it's all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    New Super Mario Bros U for now. Yeah, it's nothing new, but I don't care. It will be fun.

I haven't actually played any Pikmin, so I haven't gotten too excited about that. I might try them out this summer though, and see what it's all about.
    yeah im more of a fan of the 3d mario games, it does look awesome though its just not my thing

Deleted
    Super Mario Bros. U, I'm just hoping for more games.. The rest ain't that interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Terralon View Post
    Super Mario Bros. U, I'm just hoping for more games.. The rest ain't that interesting to me.
    well reggie said they were holding back alot of games and 3rd party titles because they didnt want to mention anything that wasnt coming out on launch or within the first month. plus theres the 3 mystery games that will be revealed. expect alot more titles to be announced in the coming months and at the tgs

Trine 2, Zombi U. (I know Trine is a port, but I haven't gotten to play it yet. :S) And the new Mario.

zombi U for sure, i love anything and everything zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Trine 2, Zombi U. (I know Trine is a port, but I haven't gotten to play it yet. :S) And the new Mario.
    what exactly is trine? i saw the preview and it looks pretty cool but i have no idea what it is

Zombies, batman, tanks, lego, Project P-100 and Takamaru's Ninja Castle (nintendoland mini-game)

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    Most likely Pikmin 3 and Super mario bros U. ZombieU does look interesting though, but I'd like to read reviews before I buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    what exactly is trine? i saw the preview and it looks pretty cool but i have no idea what it is
    You can find it on Steam if you want to know more about it. I highly recommend checking it out.

I'm excited to see Trine 2 coming to the WiiU (and a Director's Cut, no less), but otherwise the Zombi U game looks pretty cool. And Pikmin 3, of course.

Probably one of prettiest games ever.

yeah im more of a fan of the 3d mario games, it does look awesome though its just not my thing
    I'd like another 3D Mario game too, but it would be pretty hard to top Galaxy.

They just had 3D Land too, so I don't mind seeing another 2D game. I'm not sure why they need two of them though. And I wish they would ditch the "New" thing, and come out with a more original title and art style.
    Anyway, it looks fun and that's all I care about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arkham City, darksiders 2 and AC III look like purchases for me, as does Scribblenauts Ultimate, Mario Bros, Pikmin 3 and Trine 2. ZombiU looks cool but I'm not really a big fan of zombie games. That being said the idea of roaming around London 28 Days Later style would be very nice.
    What game I most excited for? Probably Mario as it has a special place in my heart.
    I thought the presentation was underwhelming- but I've still got a nice list that is almost higher than games I actually own on my 360.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    not applicable.

Deleted
    ZombiU. It looks pretty intriguing and I'm hoping it'll be as realistic and as gritty as the trailer and game-play footage indicates. Bonus points for being set in England, too. I just hope it has a memorable story with survivors to rescue and so on.
    Last edited by mmoc454417f773; 2012-06-05 at 10:05 PM.

Borderlands 2. 10000% more wub wub.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgemesh View Post
    Borderlands 2. 10000% more wub wub.
    im pretty sure borderlands 2 isnt coming to wiiu. unless they announced that and i didnt hear about it

Pikmin 3, Super Mario Bros U, and Trine 2. He might buy Zombiu, but he's not a fan of fps games.

Mine would be Pikmin 3.