Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Currently its 67 streak as best with 5250 rating (94.8% accuracy). Ranked 231 atm, although i was ranked 26 before Friday. And that was after a week of boredom at work. Guess that shows how few people actually vote in the tribunal now that they removed the reward.
    To be absolutely honest, I use the tribunal at work when i have spare time.... Without some sort of reward, even a minimum one, I can't be bothered to do 20 cases per day when i'm at home or the weekends..... Yeah, I want to help the community, but no, i'm not gonna do it like a job without even those 5 ip per case (which were laughable but still, you got something out of it to motivate yourself to keep going).

In any case... after doing another 20 cases today, I just want a autoban feature based on the chat... When somebody is solo queing (and thus he ain't talking to his friend) and types about what to do to somebody else's mother, what lollipop to suck from his dad etc... when the game ends, he should receive a "HAI, U BANNED" card.... And a swat team to his house...

Deleted
    Edit - I just found another wierd game.
    Pretty much everyone in the team were trolling. The reported Fiora went with 4 Tiamats. Miss Fortune had dual Infinity Edges, Panty Dancers and Bloodthirsters. Katarina with double Deathcaps. Darius i admitedly dont play, but isnt he like most bruisers in not needing a lot of, or any at all, attack speed? Dual Panty Dancers. Lastly there was a Teemo with double Archangels Staff
    Don't confuse bad builds with trolling, last time I checked being a bad player was not bannable. If you pressed punish because they bought silly items you don't agree with then you are one of things that are wrong with Tribunal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lee Sin [All] [00:00:26] a rengar not jungling.... that's even more racist than a black man trying to convince white people he's white

Pretty much everyone in the team were trolling. The reported Fiora went with 4 Tiamats. Miss Fortune had dual Infinity Edges, Panty Dancers and Bloodthirsters. Katarina with double Deathcaps. Darius i admitedly dont play, but isnt he like most bruisers in not needing a lot of, or any at all, attack speed? Dual Panty Dancers. Lastly there was a Teemo with double Archangels Staff
    Tiamats on Fiora actually can work because her ult procs on-hits, meaning if the enemy team clumps together, they'll get shredded.

Some attack speed can work on Darius to get hemo stacks up faster, but PD isn't the best item for that purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Don't confuse bad builds with trolling, last time I checked being a bad player was not bannable. If you pressed punish because they bought silly items you don't agree with then you are one of things that are wrong with Tribunal.
    True that, but there are times where people blatantly troll with itembuilds, i.e. a Garen or Riven building mana and/or AP. Seeing boots 5 with stacked Zeals on a 0/XX/0 score is also highly suspect of trolling/feeding.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-11-05 at 07:39 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Lee Sin [All] [00:00:26] a rengar not jungling.... that's even more racist than a black man trying to convince white people he's white
    More racist than Uncle Ruckus? I doubt it. :P

Deleted
    Sorry if i didnt clarify, but the chat was pretty wierd aswell with Fiora going "Im trolling because you troll picked", along with many random negative words from the whole team. I dont hit the punish button for building wrong, unless you admit to trolling, or buy a full set of wards or boots.

Deleted
    Sorry if i didnt clarify, but the chat was pretty wierd aswell with Fiora going "Im trolling because you troll picked", along with many random negative words from the whole team. I dont hit the punish button for building wrong, unless you admit to trolling, or buy a full set of wards or boots.
    A different story. Sorry for the assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post

Outcome: Win. How the hell
    HOW did he get off with only ONE report?!

HOW did he get off with only ONE report?!
    That was my first reaction, followed by kudos to his team for winning...

-------------------------------------------------

Following some random childish insults and idiocy being flung about by the opposing team to this sona:

Blitzcrank [All] [00:24:40] shut up
    Blitzcrank [All] [00:24:45] sick of you
    Sona [All] [00:25:27] Pls follow the summoner code. Be polite... otherwise you won't earn the respect (honor) of the other players!
    Garen [All] [00:25:50] This blitz is a dick in general so don't mind him
    Sona [All] [00:31:45] Check your language pls, dear summoner.
    Sona [All] [00:31:56] I want to enjoy this game with my friends.
    Blitzcrank [All] [00:32:02] lol honorfag
    Graves [All] [00:32:13] lol
    Sona [All] [00:32:17] "fag" is not a nice word
    Blitzcrank [All] [00:32:34] so do i care
    Sona [All] [00:32:39] I can't apreciate your behavior, sir.
    Blitzcrank [All] [00:33:01] i will report you
    Sona [All] [00:33:31] Dear sir, I have nothing to fear, cause I behaved and played quiet well
    Sona [All] [00:33:39] Now enough of this

Sona 1 - Blitzcrank 0

----------------------------------

13 reports - 4 games

Katarina [All] [00:19:12] dude im lvl 10
    Akali [All] [00:19:16] Okay
    Katarina [All] [00:19:19] my acc got banned
    Katarina [All] [00:19:21] And deleted
    Katarina [All] [00:19:23] haha

some people just never learn....
    Last edited by Maelle; 2012-11-06 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    That was my first reaction, followed by kudos to his team for winning...

-------------------------------------------------

Following some random childish insults and idiocy being flung about by the opposing team to this sona:

Blitzcrank [All] [00:24:40] shut up
    Blitzcrank [All] [00:24:45] sick of you
    Sona [All] [00:25:27] Pls follow the summoner code. Be polite... otherwise you won't earn the respect (honor) of the other players!
    Garen [All] [00:25:50] This blitz is a dick in general so don't mind him
    Sona [All] [00:31:45] Check your language pls, dear summoner.
    Sona [All] [00:31:56] I want to enjoy this game with my friends.
    Blitzcrank [All] [00:32:02] lol honorfag
    Graves [All] [00:32:13] lol
    Sona [All] [00:32:17] "fag" is not a nice word
    Blitzcrank [All] [00:32:34] so do i care
    Sona [All] [00:32:39] I can't apreciate your behavior, sir.
    Blitzcrank [All] [00:33:01] i will report you
    Sona [All] [00:33:31] Dear sir, I have nothing to fear, cause I behaved and played quiet well
    Sona [All] [00:33:39] Now enough of this

Sona 1 - Blitzcrank 0

some people just never learn....
    Seems to me like a severe case of white knighting. I do not endorse the Blitz, but I definitely know for a fact that Sona talked this way on purpose to suck out even the last drop of blood. Noone talks like that other than in an attempt to troll the living daylight out of someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Seems to me like a severe case of white knighting. I do not endorse the Blitz, but I definitely know for a fact that Sona talked this way on purpose to suck out even the last drop of blood. Noone talks like that other than in an attempt to troll the living daylight out of someone.
    In the interests of keeping the vulgar crap that is the whole chatlog to a bare minimum, I cut out most of Blitzcranks swearing and flaming, as I explained in the post. It just made me laugh, I suppose sona could have said nothing, but that blitz was being a douchebag in /all chat for quite some time before he/she commented - the game is at 24 + mins when i start quoting.

Basically I dislike copy-pasting vile language and childish insults en masse into this thread...

Garen [All][00:18:10] so yorick walks in to a bar...
    Garen [All][00:18:32] there is no counter

10+ Year Old Account
    I smirked.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i just started doing this again after a long break (reading some of that toxicity can really make you sad to call yourself a part of the community) and ive done 75 cases with a 86% accuracy with a 2430 rating and non ranked. i got no idea what any of this means lol. im up to a 23 streak tho!

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    haha... not bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Oh my god I laughed hard to this.

I really want to do Tribunal but for what, to watch the tears of players as they burn in hell for their stupidity.... THAT SOUNDS FUN!
    Hey everyone

sometime people can't see the difirence about unskilled players and feeding. sometimes people do have a bad game too. i can go troll a game and get 14-1-28 with leona, and loose an other game the next day as Jarvan top to a teemo, ending up with 1-8-17. should i be banned for that? no, it happens for everyone.

but, i saw this in a tribunal once:

An akali and a twitch is arguing, and this is how it end:

Akali: Comeon twitch, don't just stand there doing nothing, help!
    Twitch: F*** you (name), i hope your parrents die of cancer
    Akali: Already is, sorry bro.
    Twitch: Good
    Ryze: omg..
    Twitch: OMG NOOB, i hope your brother and sister dies of aids!
    Akali: Reported
    Twitch: Yeye you F*** noob, you suck and i hope your entire family rots in hell

I don't think i have to tell what i did after reading that O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Tryndamere [All] [00:28:26] COW > u

I don't know if people would be offended by this insult or not.

Kha'Zix [00:16:57] jarvan is not a viable support
    Kha'Zix [00:17:02] Hes a top champion
    Kha'Zix [00:17:05] also a jungler

I object to this, he can support too! No different than having an offensive support like Leona, Blitz, or Alistar!

Singed [All] [00:00:58] new phrase its time to trundle

Note that this Singed used that phrase incorrectly, as there was no Trundle in that match.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-11-07 at 12:37 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    They are not support characters though, so it might be a bit confusing for some players.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Oh my god I laughed hard to this.

I really want to do Tribunal but for what, to watch the tears of players as they burn in hell for their stupidity.... THAT SOUNDS FUN!

the way that they changed it and now that you can see if the case you passed judgement on recieved punishment definately makes it worth while. theres some cases where i literally just scratch my head and think how can anyone possibly be this big of a dick/prick, and then when i see that they either got a timed ban, or in some glorious cases a perm ban, it makes me feel just a little bit better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    the way that they changed it and now that you can see if the case you passed judgement on recieved punishment definately makes it worth while. theres some cases where i literally just scratch my head and think how can anyone possibly be this big of a dick/prick, and then when i see that they either got a timed ban, or in some glorious cases a perm ban, it makes me feel just a little bit better
    I can imagine, I usually just laugh it off in-game when I see someone like that.
    Hey everyone