Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Mad? Where?
    Pretty much the rest of your post.

If you don't have enough for everyone, then you can't share? Yeah ummm welcome to the real world. Kindergarten is over. If Mif wants to give someone a beta key then it is Mif's right to give away a beta key and there is no reason or him to hide the fact he is being nice just because someone might get jealous. Fun thing is, you won't see this because I am already on your ignore because of delusional thin skinned whining. :-0

I had a great experience running gw2 on my iMac and also the older 2009 Mbp (although it's 9600m gt GPU was clearly a tad too slow) via bootcamp. I am looking forward to playing it at a retina Mac book pro, speculating that it will run at 30 fps at native 2880x1800 when the game is released

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mafao View Post
    retina Mac book pro
    Oh stop it! (spent a few hours the other day lusting after one - the last thing I need is to hear more about them here....my will ain't strong enough :-) ).

Your best bet is to Bootcamp it.

With the way OSX is now, you can do it flawlessly and you get the best performance from your equipment for GW2. Rather than allocating precious resources to keep the frames up through WINE and OSX, just have a Windows partition and save yourself the grief. It may seem like a pain to have to reboot and stuff, get re-authed for Teamspeak etc, but in the long run I find it much better.

*Fellow Mac gamer, this is one of the few departments Blizzard deserves ALL of its praise. They have the crew to do it unlike ANet.*