Removed raid group requirement to get into raids?

Not sure if this has been discussed but have they removed the requirement that you need to be in a raid group to do old raids

I decided to go and do MC and i forgot to get into a raid group but it just let me inside and i wasnt in any group

If they have i welcome this decision if they havent then i guess its bugged

strange
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-07-16 at 09:10 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Live? No

Beta? God I hope so.

I see there is a thread already discussing this apparently it only works for Molten core not any of the others

shame

10+ Year Old Account
    It's silly anyway to need to be in a raid group. Blizzard knows people like to solo old raids, and it's not difficult to make a raid, just annoying to ask a friend all the time. I say it should be removed.

Someone was saying that if you are attuned to MC you dont need a raid..I left the game for a good 6 months so i wasnt sure if he was trollin or not..guess not.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a discussion, just yesterday. I remember only because I replied, lol. I'll find it real quick and copy-paste my response.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    I don't think the one from MC was intentionally removed (I don't remember seeing any notes about it). If you enter it from talking to the Belf outside of BRD, he will port you in without a problem. If you try to jump through the window to the left of him (the more or less "hidden" portal) or enter through BRD, it will still tell you that you need to be in a raid group to enter.
    Pretty much chalking it up as a bug, but probably something they may not know about/if they do, it's not on their to-do-list to fix. MC (and apparently BWL, according to that thread) is the only raid capable of doing that.

Thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...raid-dungeons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Both MC and BWL got that change in 4.3, you can enter without a group as long as the toon is attuned and use the attunement teleports.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Locking this OP because there is currently a topic exactly as you are talking about. MC and BWL do not require a raid due to their attunement quests and using the fact they transport you by the elf or the orb.