Deleted

Starting Ranked!

Me and my brother are starting ranked tonight after 3-4 months of being level 30 in drafts. We're thinking support AD carry if we can get it, jungle top if not and worst case mid jungle. Anyone got any tips for starting ranked duo?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noetical View Post
    Me and my brother are starting ranked tonight after 3-4 months of being level 30 in drafts. We're thinking support AD carry if we can get it, jungle top if not and worst case mid jungle. Anyone got any tips for starting ranked duo?
    Let the other people play what they "want/call." Otherwise they'll get pissed and feed.

Good luck, I am so sick of ranked now I want to fucking puke.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    ignore enemy teams... And just ignore all who are rude/stupid etc. Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Noetical View Post
    Anyone got any tips for starting ranked duo?
    Play stuff that can initiate and initiate for your team = win fights = win game.
    N

If you want to carry a team play mid and jungle and gank hardcore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have fun!

Though if you are duo Qing, and you can actually get support and ranged AD, you should be able to win your lane. Though sometimes there is just no way to carry the mess that your games will at some point be.

I do wish you luck. Remember that your first 20ish games are the most important. Your elo is still volatile at that point, and any wins/losses effect your elo a lot more than they would say 100 games in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Play Malph. Instaaa win!!!

Play Kayle. INSTAAA WIIIN!

Nough said.

Just get ready to cry yourself to sleep at night, they are worse in ranked than pubs half the time.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?