Deleted
    +11
    But the other one wasn't Cersei. she my homegurl.

No clue who is who, sorry.
    What about this one?

Deleted
    I've used that one before Like a long long time ago. Waiting for the 3rd season for new promo pictures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    This innuendo is new and exciting.
    Tomorrow is Wednesday, you've automatically enlisted for Trial of ze Crusader!
    With 5.1 can't you enter Trial of ze Crusader on your own? All the bosses are supposed to be easier too.

+9

I can't wait. Going to kill many old world things for pets! And maybe science! But mostly for pets!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Myrcella and Tommen are innocent! They've never hurt anyone! Joffrey is simply confused.

Deleted
    As the sun rose lazily above Denmark.
    +10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Phony.

Hi break time, was out like 2 hours in pouring down rain, was... Interesting...
    I can relate. It's pouring here aswell.

It has been pouring all day, but I got done early so I'm back home now ^^ sitting in cozy soft clothes after a hot shower, noming on some cookies. But damn the weather is so shitty outside, when I go by bike I get frigging cold because I get soaked at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    It's not about being able to solo, Dyra. It's about principle! If I don't push Joy around he'll start doing stuff he actually likes to do and have fun and he'll burn himself out and ruin all the content for himself and be a zombified "meh" wreck like the rest of ze WoW folk!

Plus, I need company. I grow bored when I'm alone. Somebody has to babysit me through content :x
    But I find it fun to help. So... You should really forbid me from helping you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    As the sun rose lazily above Denmark.
    Sun rose hours ago Geng. Might be a few things you've failed to do.

1) Roll over - The perpetual darkness might be due to you still facing your pillow. Rotate 180 degrees and see the sunshine!
    2) Open your curtains - Blackout curtains and blinds are best for night time. Is daytime now!
    3) Eyes glued shut - The sand man might have dusted you a bit heavily last night. Try to find your way to the nearest water source and throw some water in your eyes.

+9

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Sun rose hours ago Geng. Might be a few things you've failed to do.

1) Roll over - The perpetual darkness might be due to you still facing your pillow. Rotate 180 degrees and see the sunshine!
    2) Open your curtains - Blackout curtains and blinds are best for night time. Is daytime now!
    3) Eyes glued shut - The sand man might have dusted you a bit heavily last night. Try to find your way to the nearest water source and throw some water in your eyes.
    Hm. Seems like number 2 was correct. So much light!

Silly Sweden and their rain. Snow is so much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Want snow, I do. Way better than rain.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    But won't snow be horrible to cycle in Wass?

Deleted
    It's fun to cycle in snow.

10+ Year Old Account
    No snow here. :3

Just rain. Well not atm. It's building itself up though.

Deleted
    Our weather forecast says temperatures below freezing point at night, around freezing at day and snow snow snow snow and wind.

Deleted
    What forecasts report and what happens in reality are two entirely different things. Apparently we'll get temperatures below -20 Celsius and snow next week, I highly doubt that though. Yet to have a single day with temperatures below +5 Celsius.
    Even had +14 degrees last week where I live -.-

Deleted
    Our 5 day forecasts are usually pretty reliable. Anything after that... pffft.
    We've had it rather warm so far considering the time of the year. With temperatures around 8-10°C.
    +11
    I wanna go to the One Day Left Party on the 20st of December with my friends, but I have to go home for Christmas

10+ Year Old Account
    +9

LOL I forgot about that. Hmmmm. To get myself such a hangover I would wish the world to end the following night or not...