10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    The bus driver had to wake me up at the end stop
    Hahaha

+ 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    +27 g'morning all!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Hey Malltha! Hai Ely! Hay Worge!

+ 29

Btw, Ely, I think I sent two of the same messages yesterday... MMO was taking years to load and I might have done that accidently ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Hahaha
    I'm just that awesome.

Hi Worgnah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Maltha, Worg and Ely.

Majad weren't you going a second ago?
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Haii.
    Hiiiiii Elyyyy!

Deleted
    Hello Maltha, Worg and Ely.

Majad weren't you going a second ago?
    Apparently not. I was going to make my lunch, but my mom just got home and volunteered to do it, she never did that before, so I just came back and I'm waiting for her to finish.... :b Lucky me. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Members of a new weird religious cult, called the Order of Violet, ask for the government to appease their mighty god by offering Her a sacrifice of the human variety.
    What have you all gotten me into?
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    What have you all gotten me into?
    Sacrilege!

I want my PC already... have to wait until friday, I want to start streaming :x

Deleted
    I'm going to work to tomorrow and Friday, not sure if I should be happy or not. =\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I'm going to work to tomorrow and Friday, not sure if I should be happy or not. =\
    Is it at the daycare center? If it is then of course you should be happy, I can imagine that job to be very fun at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Following new legislation in Taetiseo, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Taetiseo to be bombproof.
    Following new legislation in Taetiseo, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth.
    Following new legislation in Taetiseo, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life.

Soo...wtf!
    For the first one. I chose to give more regulations to my auto mobile industry because their cars were breaking down constantly even straight out of the lot.
    For the second one, I chose to introduce fluoride into the water. That's it!
    And for the third one, I chose to educate children that racism isn't good.

How can this game think I meant those things!

Deleted
    Is it at the daycare center? If it is then of course you should be happy, I can imagine that job to be very fun at times.
    It is, just kinda removes the possibility to be lazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Following new legislation in Taetiseo, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Taetiseo to be bombproof.
    Following new legislation in Taetiseo, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth.
    Following new legislation in Taetiseo, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life.

Soo...wtf!
    For the first one. I chose to give more regulations to my auto mobile industry because their cars were breaking down constantly even straight out of the lot.
    For the second one, I chose to introduce fluoride into the water. That's it!
    And for the third one, I chose to educate children that racism isn't good.

How can this game think I meant those things!
    I have kind of figured out how the game will react.

My worst lines are probably "2 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in WassIsGoingOn, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed."

At the same time it says in my header:

Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare.

Deleted
    But Joy, having a job is a good thing!

I wish I had one.... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Btw, Ely, I think I sent two of the same messages yesterday... MMO was taking years to load and I might have done that accidently ...
    It's fine. I replied, anyhow.

+ 30.

Deleted
    +31
    Hai everyone.

6 hours ago: Pandareich was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Stupidest Citizens.
    \o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    But Joy, having a job is a good thing!

I wish I had one.... :P
    To some degree yes

Deleted
    Hey holz.

+ 32

So I started watching the Bleach manga, since the anime has ended, I must say it's better than I thought, although the fights are meh cause I can't see them the same way as in the anime and there's no sound.... I really hope someone makes the anime...