Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yea, either walking or bus mostly, they have pretty good public transport here
    Really? Over here we hop into a kangaroos pouch.

It's rather amazing how life works.

NSFW
    http://www.duskyswondersite.com/wp-c...ess-better.jpg

^ Grows into

http://museumvictoria.com.au/pages/1...aroo-large.jpg
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-11-09 at 03:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    It's not that dangerous, I've stood on the roof of my friends car while he drives around and I often tap my fingers, both my feet and constantly blink to make driving more intersting.

When I got my motercycle license one of my friends at the time claimed I was going to crash and die because I got a 250cc bike, 4 months later he's smoking and consuming any drug he can get his hands on. So glad I'm out of highschool, it made losing contact with people I dislike so easy.
    Oh yes it is, every single time I have to ride in car/truck, I genuinely fear for my life. At every turn, every foot, every inch, someone could move their arms two inches and suddenly I never wake up again. I can't even LOOK at motorcycles without getting nervous, even though I know that a good cyclist is safer than a good driver. I don't see how anyone can not be terrified for their life every time they see a car or get in a car.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Buses can be nice cause you can just relax while someone else drives you.
    Oh you have no idea about buses in Bogota pOO...

+0

NO U ANA!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, either walking or bus mostly, they have pretty good public transport here
    Ah, well that's good, less pressure, easier, healthier, and better for the environment, smaller likelihood of being melded into a hideous abomination of flesh, blood, and metal, all at the same time.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 1

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 2

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I can ride the bus, I feel relatively safe there, but driving? No, never going to happen.
    That must suck

When I got my motercycle license one of my friends at the time claimed I was going to crash and die because I got a 250cc bike, 4 months later he's smoking and consuming any drug he can get his hands on. So glad I'm out of highschool, it made losing contact with people I dislike so easy.
    I had friends that were like that as well. Never talked to them again when we got out of high school.

Oh yes it is, every single time I have to ride in car/truck, I genuinely fear for my life. At every turn, every foot, every inch, someone could move their arms two inches and suddenly I never wake up again. I can't even LOOK at motorcycles without getting nervous, even though I know that a good cyclist is safer than a good driver. I don't see how anyone can not be terrified for their life every time they see a car or get in a car.
    Cars and trucks are pretty safe. Airbags, seatbelts, lots of metal to protect you. Bicycle and motorcycle, nothing.

I was in a high-speed rollover hack in high school in a truck like this http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...0002_large.jpg I walked away without a single bump. My friend (who was driving) hit the side of his head but was fine other than that.

p00 may hate me for this but you only live once but I don't use it like other people who constantly shout it and think it justifies the actions that soon follow.

My father basically raised me to be a stereotypical "Man" when I was born so from the age of 7 I was working on his semi-trailer, working underneath the truck and using various machinery so I guess that's why I may be "Hardy" and fearless.

I would rather live life and not be afraid of anything rather than be afraid, I don't see myself living past 40 nor do I really want to.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-11-09 at 03:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have a lot of routes, I've never had to go somewhere a bus or train couldn't take me Usually only need to catch one bus too. And most of the time they come every 15minutes. Apart from late at night or sundays/public holidays then it's every 30minutes. Or early morning it's every 5minutes.

They have a lot of routes, I've never had to go somewhere a bus or train couldn't take me Usually only need to catch one bus too. And most of the time they come every 15minutes. Apart from late at night or sundays/public holidays then it's every 30minutes. Or early morning it's every 5minutes.
    T-WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/c

10+ Year Old Account
    p00 may hate me for this but you only live once but I don't use it like other people who constantly shout it and think it justifies the actions that soon follow.

My father basically raised me to be a stereotypical "Man" when I was born so from the age of 7 I was working on his semi-trailer, working underneath the truck and using various machinery so I guess that's why I may be "Hardy" and fearless.

I would rather live life and not be afraid of anything rather than be afraid, I don't see myself living past 40 nor do I really want to.
    Well, that's you, Mogul'Khan, General of the Red Mist. Me on the other hand, is a major coward.

That's the type of public transport that should be universal, Anak!

Something.

Well, that's you, Mogul'Khan, General of the Red Mist. Me on the other hand, is a major coward.

That's the type of public transport that should be universal, Anak!

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the number??

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    What's the number??
    We're at -48

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember that movie! I'd be a beast at climbing that pole thing! That clip was surprisingly relevant, Mogul'Khan, General of the Red Mist. Mulan is probably an accurate description of me, besides the whole gender part, and the part where she stops being a coward.

I have no clue, Dar. xD

Something.

+3

Slacker Dars!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    +3

Slacker Dars!
    Your face

+2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Lol! This is why alcohol and/or stupidity is bad.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite part was the first 30 seconds in which all he did was walk, Mogul'Khan, General of the Red Mist.

Seriously though, I found that hilarious for some reason, something about him, in the middle of nowhere, on a slab just seems oddly funny to me.

Something.