or put it at this way: Zerioc said that he doesn't have too much time to play it but he can let it up since is not too much for gim (i guess) and well, if you guys want to keep on that world, or make a new one, let's all be on a place, you guys were complaining that we are too far away from each other so, why not all there and build crazy stuff at the same time?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I haven't reached that point, I find it interesting, but it's like...why did everyone suddenly lose interest once I started playing :\ oh and I forgot to add anakso to that list of who's been on recently :3
    Alright, I could probably play with you sometime if you want, just poke me somewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    JoyJoy.... What happened?! You're all colourful!

Me likey!
    Well I don't know what went through my head when I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I haven't reached that point, I find it interesting, but it's like...why did everyone suddenly lose interest once I started playing :\ oh and I forgot to add anakso to that list of who's been on recently :3
    Tekkit made a few people stop playing
    Last edited by Purifier; 2012-07-31 at 09:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    or put it at this way: Zerioc said that he doesn't have too much time to play it but he can let it up since is not too much for gim (i guess) and well, if you guys want to keep on that world, or make a new one, let's all be on a place, you guys were complaining that we are too far away from each other so, why not all there and build crazy stuff at the same time?
    I agree. But Tekkit messes with stuff by making it too easy to "build".

Btw my server was up all day but noone was on so I took it down for now. And it has to be down for the night anyway with, you know, guests n stuff.

And if we start new, Treann I'd love to build smth with you :3
    Last edited by Wass; 2012-07-31 at 09:42 PM.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Alright, I could probably play with you sometime if you want, just poke me somewhere

Well I don't know what went through my head when I did it.
    But it's cooooooool!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    But it's cooooooool!
    I'm not sure, will see if I keep it or I go mental.

I have one I really want but damn NSFW rules ;(

i was talking about the old vanilla world Wass, is still there
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account

JoyJoy.... What happened?! You're all colourful!
    Me likey!
    Treann has been giving Joy drugs.

what did i told ya about blowing my cover pOO?! RAWR!

now that i got the view distance a little more, our houses aren't too far away from each other (maybe Rixis and Meys)

Deleted
    I actually am still playing on my single player Tekkit world that I started a few days ago. It's certainly a nice change to be able to do something without a bunch of people telling you that you're cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    I actually am still playing on my single player Tekkit world that I started a few days ago. It's certainly a nice change to be able to do something without a bunch of people telling you that you're cheating.
    It's a shame that YogBox aint on multiplayer. Though, I can feel 1.3 changing that.

10+ Year Old Account

We worked out you were a Drugon pages and pages ago.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Wait, people are calling others cheaters in minecraft? lawl...

Deleted
    -17 There is no cheaters.

i was enjoying Tekkit actually, it helped me to the fortress thing a lot

10+ Year Old Account
    I had no idea what I was doing...didn't help I was new and no one really explained anything to me beyond Wass telling me how to fend for myself :\

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I try

What more can I say.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Hai Ely

Deleted
    I still dont have an idea what im doing and i still play -14
    Last edited by mmocb52a249964; 2012-07-31 at 10:06 PM.