1. #77981
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Meh, I don't know any albums but listen to Arkasia, Coma, Seven Lions, Fracture Design(?), Blackmill, Miti$(s). Dunno.

    But, all I need is you, I don't need more friends.
    The bot wants to be people!

    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    A night at the opera :O

    CHECKMATE!
    Didn't they make a movie out of that album? Phantom of the oprah?

  2. #77982

  3. #77983
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    - 17

    My submission is checkmate. If you disagree then you're wrong

  4. #77984
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Didn't they make a movie out of that album? Phantom of the oprah?
    idk, not a movie person, I only mentioned it b/c Long hates Queen

  5. #77985

  6. #77986

  7. #77987
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    idk, not a movie person, I only mentioned it b/c Long hates Queen
    I am sorry what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    I really like A Night at the Opera.
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    areet thanks

    - 18

    Regular Dota

    Ranked Only
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRu0xts_rpI

  8. #77988
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    I am sorry what?
    You hate Queen because you're sexist

    -17

  9. #77989
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    You hate Queen because you're sexist
    -17
    D:

    Shame on you, Longview!

  10. #77990

  11. #77991
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,316
    -21

    Mew! :3

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  12. #77992
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,578
    -21 !!

    Im le bored

  13. #77993
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    You hate Queen because you're sexist
    areet

    see you guys

    never

    - 20

    Regular Dota

    Ranked Only
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRu0xts_rpI

  14. #77994
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Mew! :3
    Rawr!


    Bye Longy Longy.

    - 22

  15. #77995
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    - 21

    Bai Long.
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  16. #77996
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,654
    - 20

    bye mr view

  17. #77997
    Like my test result Maj?



    -19

  18. #77998
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,316
    -21

    I have no idea what all that is supposed to mean.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  19. #77999
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    -21

    I have no idea what all that is supposed to mean.
    Nor do I! Especially with how "In touch" I am with my emotions since it didn't ask me any emotion related questions.

  20. #78000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Like my test result Maj?

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vst6z.png[IMG]

    -19
    HIHIHIH! HAHAHAHA !

    0 on Agreeableness! XD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •