+5

No more increasing numbers!!

Deleted
    + 6

10+ Year Old Account
    +4

Wait.... whut?

What are you two talking about?! T_T

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I take it you decided to go all chop chop on the arm as well?
    I did. Had to. Made sense at the time, at least. In hindsight, maybe not so much.

Deleted
    + 7

10+ Year Old Account
    + 8

Excuse me, do you have time to talk about our condemner Satan?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    +4

Wait.... whut?

What are you two talking about?! T_T
    Who's the question aimed at?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    I did. Had to. Made sense at the time, at least. In hindsight, maybe not so much.
    Well... They've done it in the show and in-game to the teacher back in episode 2, though that one didn't end well. And the results have varied. I think it was a smart shot, but it didn't seem to make a difference.

15+ Year Old Account

Well... They've done it in the show and in-game to the teacher back in episode 2, though that one didn't end well. And the results have varied. I think it was a smart shot, but it didn't seem to make a difference.
    My main reasoning for doing it was because it CAN work. It HAS worked. I can explain this further if you don't mind some comic spoilers. Although I think it also worked in the show, but I haven't seen enough of it to be sure.

Since Joy doesn't edit and pOO sleeps.

+ 5

Deleted
    My main reasoning for doing it was because it CAN work. It HAS worked. I can explain this further if you don't mind some comic spoilers. Although I think it also worked in the show, but I haven't seen enough of it to be sure.
    Like I said, the results have varied. I've watched the show but I've never actually read the comics. Some have died and others have lived. Sometimes people have died due to blood-loss (and then dying and being re-animated) or the infection has spread too far. I think the reason it didn't work with Lee was the time. Since they didn't do it right after the bite, it was just simply too late for him to be saved just by doing that. So yup, my reasoning was the same as yours. I just had to take the chance. Hell, if the infection spread too far already then you're a dead man anyway.

EDIT: God damn it, I'm not even paying attention to what I'm typing anymore. xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Like I said, the results have varied. I've watched the show but I've never actually read the comics. Some have died and others have lived. Sometimes people have died due to blood-loss (and then dying and being re-animated) or the infection has spread too far. I think the reason it didn't work with Lee was the time. Since they didn't do it right after the bite, it was just simply too late for him to be saved just by doing that. So yup, my reasoning was the same as yours. I just had to take the chance. Hell, if the infection spread too far already then you're a dead man anyway.

EDIT: God damn it, I'm not even paying attention to what I'm typing anymore. xD
    Yeah. It didn't work on Lee because they took too long. The infection had spread. In the comic (and I think the show) they cut it within minutes of the bite and manage to stop the bleeding. At least on the survivors. Not sure about any who haven't survived, other than the teacher who wasn't properly bandaged. They took too long to stop the bleeding. But yeah, I figured he was going to die for sure if not, might as well go for the slight longshot chance.

I am ze bored and tired. Can't figure out what to play. Was going to play Planetside but got confused and logged off now there's a 10 min queue.

10+ Year Old Account
    You and Majadbro.

It sounds interesting.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    You and Majadbro.

It sounds interesting.
    Walking Dead game by TellTale Games.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Yeah. It didn't work on Lee because they took too long. The infection had spread. In the comic (and I think the show) they cut it within minutes of the bite and manage to stop the bleeding. At least on the survivors. Not sure about any who haven't survived, other than the teacher who wasn't properly bandaged. They took too long to stop the bleeding. But yeah, I figured he was going to die for sure if not, might as well go for the slight longshot chance.
    Same has happened in the show. My memory is propably hazy already, but I think once it has failed and the latest one worked out okay. The later one worked because the limb was cut of merely minutes after the bite was received so the infection didn't spread. So yeah, practically the same thing. That was basically my reasoning behind my choice. I wanted to try it, even if it would've just given him a bit more time. And Lee was still a god damn badass without one arm.
    You and Majadbro.

It sounds interesting.
    The Walking Dead-game. Me and Zerioc have finished the last episode and now Majad is finishing it as well. :3

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    WHY KENNY! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I take it you decided to go all chop chop on the arm as well?
    Yeah, I did.

+ 3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    \o/ Did you see the Ahri Girl's Generation skin? http://i.imgur.com/kRtQZ.jpg
    I've missed you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    WHY KENNY! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    All those feels. I told (warned) you!