Conquest points gear

Hello,

I was wondering what happens with the current gear that people can get with conquest points, after the season ends?
    Will this be available for honor or otherwise?

Reason for asking: I just love the paladin set which is available for conquest points now.
    I don't pvp, so I don't have any chance of getting it; except if it becomes available after the season ends or a new season begins.

Anyone knows and care to answer?

Deleted
    Yes. Once a season ends, the gear you can buy for Conquest Points (which, at the moment, is season 11) becomes available for Honor Points and newer gear (season 12) will be available for Conquest Points.

This is the last season of this expansion, so season 12 will be in Mists of Pandaria. When the season ends, we don't know yet, but it'll be before the release of Mists of Pandaria, of course (I would assume about a month or 2 before, like it was with Cataclysm).

Great! Thank you for answering.

Just an extra question: What about the gear that is for Rated people? That is not available otherwise at the moment, only for certain rating.
    Will that set be reserved for people getting the required ratings or does that one also become available for honor or conquest points?

Rating requirement gear is not available after the season ends.

So the Conquest Points Set will bne buyable for honor points?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lezmace View Post
    So the Conquest Points Set will bne buyable for honor points?
    In MoP yes, but why get that gear when you would be able to get MoP greens?

Quote Originally Posted by Ephixa View Post
    In MoP yes, but why get that gear when you would be able to get MoP greens?
    so he can mog it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hunteromg View Post
    so he can mog it
    But most Cata gear is ugly lol, the gear in MoP is looking pretty sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephixa View Post
    But most Cata gear is ugly lol, the gear in MoP is looking pretty sexy.
    so u live in communism and you take right to tell others what is ugly and what is pretty? its not up to you what other ppl find pretty for their toons.

Mmmmm. Yeah it probably will be available to buy.

The only tricky thing is they have this new thing where...Conquest gear from season A isnt up for grabs when season B starts, because they raise the ilevel so it forces everyone to farm new gear/start over.

I don't know of it still looks the same, but anyway I doubt they'll do it because we are expansion jumping, not just season, so a small ilevel increase set of gear probably won't happen, it should be same gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hunteromg View Post
    so u live in communism and you take right to tell others what is ugly and what is pretty? its not up to you what other ppl find pretty for their toons.
    My opinion...