Deleted

RIFT addon - whats it called?

Hey there, and let me thank you for your time reading this!
    I've been looking on youtube for some nice pvp videos, cleric and rogue. When I found this guy, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w1YiTAPoa0
    Now, actually I dont want to show HIM off, I want to know which addon he is using? As you can see in the video, his abilities, along with his damage is shown next to his target. Basically I want to know what the addon is called, in which you are able to see the icon next to the damage. Any suggestions?

Best regards,
    Selonthyx

Hey, you're in luck! If I understood your question correctly, you were interested in the scrolling damage numbers and ability icons that popped up when he did damage - if so, then that functionality is built into the in-game ui. I don't remember specifically what the option is, but if you go to your interface options, you'll find it there. There should be a checkbox for 'show ability icons', and I think you can also pick large or small icons, as well as what types of things are shown (inc dmg, out dmg, inc heals, out heals, absorbs...) I don't think there's a built-in scaling feature for the combat text, but the global ui scale slider should affect it if you don't mind having your bags rescaled as well

Deleted
    Oh! How great is that! Thank you very much. Worked out just fine Cheers for the answer mate.

Best regards,
    Selonthyx