UN/US GOV plans to take our guns, you called me crazy, here is PROOF

Many many many of you called me stupid and crazy and everything when i posted that the UN/USA wanted to take our guns away and get rid of 2nd amendment right, you all wanted proof, well here ya go. Here are 4 different links explaining it, official news sites and government sites.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybel...t-of-the-deal/

http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/arms/freedom_war.html

http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
    (view the video on the front page)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critici...on_of_firearms
    (confiscation of arms during hurricane katrina, even in parts of the city where there was no damage at all)

Im not here pointing fingers saying hey i was right or any of that, im just trying to wake people up to the fact that this is REAL.

If you actually do some research, its true

btw i dont watch fox news or CNN or MSNBC or any media cause its all bullshit.
    Last edited by killerlee; 2012-07-17 at 10:09 PM.

Deleted
    still crazy, now you've just found other crazies.

lol OP originally had this snopes article in his post:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp

But then must have deleted it when he realized it proved him wrong. Classic.

Don't you know, most people on MMO-champion think the government is your friend and could never be corrupted or end up a totalitarian dictatorship.

Worked out for the 150 million deaths to government in the past 100 years.

This stuff would be funny except people actually believe in it.

Of course, Timothy.

Quote Originally Posted by billtimbob View Post
    lol OP originally had this snopes article in his post:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp

But then must have deleted it when he realized it proved him wrong. Classic.
    That one i misread about and didnt realize until i re-read it, i will admit im not infallible. But read the rest of them please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulakbar View Post
    Don't you know, most people on MMO-champion think the government is your friend and could never be corrupted or end up a totalitarian dictatorship.

Worked out for the 150 million deaths to government in the past 100 years.
    To be fair, most people are content to live in their little bubbles and don't tend to worry enough about the implications for the future in an increasingly volatile world. There's definitely a knee-jerk reaction at play judging by how the majority of people respond to claims of the western world becoming increasingly draconian.

Quote Originally Posted by Taenathal View Post
    To be fair, most people are content to live in their little bubbles and don't tend to worry enough about the implications for the future in an increasingly volatile world. There's definitely a knee-jerk reaction at play judging by how the majority of people respond to claims of the western world becoming increasingly draconian.
    Ya most people wont realize certain things until its too late and be like oh damn I should have done something about that!
    Last edited by killerlee; 2012-07-17 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Bring us a valid news website, then we'll believe it.
    That alone contradicts itself.

Quote Originally Posted by killerlee View Post
    btw i dont watch fox news or CNN or MSNBC or any media cause its all bullshit.
    But you're using a laughable "news" source that employs mediocre writers, a 51 year old document, the NRA (who definitely couldn't be biased when it comes to gun control), and Wikipedia (LOL) as sources to prove your conspiracy theories.

Bring you a Valid news site lmao. The major media is bought and paid for by corporations and the US government. Of course they arent going to report on anything that might damage or make the government look bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, can you explain to me the logistics of removing weapons from citizens. Let's put aside all those articles, and just talk about how you go about disarming millions of guns from millions of Americans. You would probably have to kill thousands of people who refuse to disarm.

Short version: The 2nd Amendment is here to stay.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    OP, can you explain to me the logistics of removing weapons from citizens. Let's put aside all those articles, and just talk about how you go about disarming millions of guns from millions of Americans. You would probably have to kill thousands of people who refuse to disarm.

Short version: The 2nd Amendment is here to stay.
    While their are some nut jobs out there. Lets say some guy has a hand gun or a rifle, who has a wife and kids with him or in the home. Is he really going to stand up to and shoot a squad of 15-20 military/government guys breaking down his front door, to steal his gun(s) and die in a blaze of glory. Most sane people wont do that, they might put up a fight but getting into an actual firefight, i dont think so.

....to be honest I dont see the problem with this.

Most people who have guns should never actually be allowed near a butter knife in the first place.

Alas...the dumb nuts who ACTUALLY believe they have guns to defend themselves against some wierd governament take over....stop kidding yourself. If the governament decides to actually take away your guns THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! The 2nd ammendment was written into the U.S constitution where the peak military technology was the freaking musket. Modern military and police forces could supress any "militia" force in seconds if they use full lethal force.

You have guns because guns are cool. You have guns because you think you are cool. You have guns because it allows you to delude yourself and believe that you actually have a say in your life. And you have guns because you live in a country where every moron can get one.

There are hundreds of democratic, FREE countries in the world where the only time you ever see a gun is when the police carries them around.

I feel much safer knowing that not every dickhead actually has acces to firearms. There is no responsable gun ownership. There are only accidents and tragedies waiting to happen. Even state security forces are more likely to use lethal force when the civilian population is armed then when it is not. Passive resistence, protests and the use of democratic constitutional mechanism are the safeguards of freedom and liberty, not idiots with guns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't reopen topics that have already been discussed.