10+ Year Old Account

Question Kayle w/Justice Kayle skin... When did I get this?

So I haven't played for a while, started my account about two years ago I think, and I've recently begun to play again and noticed I've got Kayle now as a permanent champ. I've never purchased her, only Urgot and Caitlyn [with IP], and on top of having her I've got the Justice Kayle skin as well.

For the sake of argument lets say I bought her and just don't remember doing it I'm pretty sure you can only get skins through RP, and I've never had any RP, and still don't. Was there a promotion or something I missed while I wasn't playing that gave this to me?

If you played a certain number of games during Season One you got this Kayle skin at the end of the season. Enjoy it!

Edit: Things that award skin unlocks will also unlock champions if you don't already have them. (i.e. the YouTube Alistar skin will unlock Alistar. A PAX skin code will unlock its respective champion)

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Judgement Kayle was given as a season 1 reward, anyone who had played 10 games would get Kayle + the skin for free. You cannot buy it.
    So basically, everyone who played in Season 1 has it.

10+ Year Old Account
    figured it was something along these lines, thank you guys!

I believe you had to be LVL 30 in order to get it. I wasn't. I remember.

If not, then I'm long overdue for an email to Riot.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."