Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkio View Post
    and that's where you're wrong,you treat 10 and 25 as a e-penis "I'm doing/like harder content" race when in reality is basically 10=25,some bosses are harder in 10 and some in 25,25 has an harder time with schedule managing and 10 has an harder time with setup management.
    How dare you assuming how i treat 2 completely different raiding experiences?
    Did i came out to tell you "you want to have it easy and you raid 10 but you dont have the balls to admit it and you say i prefer it?"
    Nop i don't think so
    10>25 was placed not to say "it is bigger" but "it is better". It is quite clear that 10 cannot be bigger than 25, but in our case is irrelevant. Unless if you wanna stick a "pennis" in the conversation!
    I liked both sizes, pre cata with preference to 25. Now i can't do both especially when heroics come into play. And guess what? Our team is not in that magic 10% of the best teams out there, and that pretty much makes it obligatory to run 10.
    Go to wowprogress, and check the 10vs25 ratio in the various levels of progress in DS. At top 20 you may even conclude that 80% of the people is running 25!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffles View Post
    ROFL! Baleroc 25 heroic pre-nerf says hi. Ragnaros 25 heroic pre-nerf says Hello! Ultraxion 25 heroic pre-nerf says Hi! Sinestra 25 heroic says LOL. Ascendant Council 25 Heroic pre-nerf says What? Nefarian 25 heroic says LOL. Al'akir 25 heroic pre-nerf says HAHA. Magmaw Heroic post first fix says AWHAWHAWH.
    nice one

I tried almost every one of them fights pre-nerf and 25man and theyre probably the hardest larege scale raids ever in Wow...

The truth is that very very very very few 10man raiders of either heroic or normal (casual) content have even tried the Cataclysm raids in 25man. They all think they know all about 25man raiding without having any experience at all playing it.

Very sad that the vast majority of arguments r from 10man raiders without any firsthand experience of raiding pre-nerf 25man content... we know this because if they had raided 25man content they would never say that its easier than 10man. The only people who think 25man is easier r players who have never even experiencd it.

Us players who have raided both during Cataclysm know the truth... and we continue to lol at the inexperienced bullcrap being posted in these threads.

The split lockouts, split gear, and split achievements would fix everything imo. It was working FINE for years. They decided it was to much effort coding an equation to help scale up the items stats. Not to mention heroic gear also fucked up the system by essentially creating 4 different item levels per tier of content. They fucked up big time when they released the new system with ToC.

Deleted
    I love when mediocore 25man guilds whine about 10man getting the same gear and stealing their achievements. Its just too funny, hope they will not change it.
    Oh why few pixels can boil someones blood that much...

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    The split lockouts, split gear, and split achievements would fix everything imo. It was working FINE for years. They decided it was to much effort coding an equation to help scale up the items stats. Not to mention heroic gear also fucked up the system by essentially creating 4 different item levels per tier of content. They fucked up big time when they released the new system with ToC.
    Well there wouldn't be any motivation left to do hardmodes. Hard modes were awesome when they first introduced it. It was just a way to let more people do the content while conserving the difficulty.
    If the difficulty is appropriate in the HC content belongs to another discussion but it made raiding more fun IMO. It started with Zul'Aman mostly where you got some extra gear and a bear if you competed within a certain time limit. And it maid the whole raid so much more interesting.
    And with Ulduar being introduced they put it on a whole new level which was really awesome.
    But as you said, they then had 4 tiers of gear for each patch which kind of destroyed everything, so putting 10-man and 25-man on the same level was quite a good decision.

Won't do anything

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    25is king of raiding, 10man is a baby, just mine one or two about that. To add my exp. mine alt got in freshly made 25 guild from server 2 firsts 10man guilds, as a top 50 world 25m raider it was hilarious night for me, 10man raid leader cant sort healing, cant sort cooldowns, lets talk about Zonoz, when they saw that amount of tentacles they fliped off.
    Last edited by mmoc0a6b7022cc; 2012-07-30 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyriss View Post
    So a 25man could take server 1st 25man achieve and then follow up with server 1st 10man achieve the next week if the competition wasn't that high ?

The only thing that ''solve'' the 10vs25 man problem is 15man.
    That is a valid concern. "Locking" the ach to the guild though so a guild can only go for 10 or 25 server 1st would take care of that problem imo.

Anyway i believe ach should have been separated (simply because its impossible to balance the formats perfectly. 1 will always be harder or easier therefore they deserve to be separated on titles/ach's etc) was a mistake to merge them and it did hurt 25 man raiding especially during Fl days and Ragnaros hc.

In the long run it serves both formats 25 mans wont be harder forever there will be tiers on which 10 mans will be overtuned and they might lose realm 1sts which they might have deserved and could have gotten with a separated achievements.
    Last edited by MarizzaDraenor; 2012-07-30 at 03:51 PM.

I think it's harder to get a good group of 25 people than a good group of 10 people. However 10 mans feel the effect of one persons mistakes much more. They both have their strengths and weaknesses and really shouldn't be compared head to head because it is physically impossible to make them both equal in difficulty.

10 vs 25 = computer limitation problem?

can most people's computers handle 25-man raids, especially with all the wow upgrades? I know back in the days of 40-man raids some friends' computers would be CHOKING.