10+ Year Old Account

Evelynn Remake Thoughts

I just played my first game with her in the jungle after remake using my Shaco runes and she seemed pretty awesome. Her ultimate is great and really helps in team fights and catches stragglers. Now the stealth is very interesting, it's basically glorified limited vision of Eve specifically and actually does well though I think it should just be a little bit lower, not to much but just a little bit lower.

Her Q hate spike if I recall has a really good use and does great early game damage (I could 1v1 an AP yi but I bet AD early would also have trouble). Her W removes and movement impairing effect which you all know and increases her speed and the passive is useful when hitting champions and chasing them (gives bonus movement speed per hit). W is a pretty good move but it really doesn't shine till later on because it simply is just a rank 1 move that you max last and it's only use is for ganking until the team fight stage.

Her E is ravage which strikes the target twice and give her bonus attack speed... THIS IS AWESOME! I didn't max it first but I think I saw my mistake later on realizing that this move scales so well from mid game onwards probably even early game but I didn't max it first. The damage you put out with hit because of the attack speed is just deadly combined with hate spike and so on.

Now that ultimate. There is not much else to say but basically what it does is slow anyone in the aoe zone by 30% for 2 seconds and do 15-25% (depending on rank 15/20/25%) damage as well as give you a shield up to a certain amount depending on how many hit. Okay the ultimate is awesome and just really defines the remake more than stealth, needless to say how many times in that one game when it was cast at least 1 enemy champion would die.

I know you may all know this but I wanted to open discussion on to what you guys think of her so far.
    Hey everyone

I like the remake, her stealth circle is way too big IMO. They shouldn't be able to see her unless shes going in for an attack. And the 10 second CD on it is too long.

New stealth. Not bad but I think the circle should be smaller, At least hate spike casting range small... You can't really fight vs a ranged or stealth rush in cause they just see you before you reach them and cc you. Other then that its very good.

I love her new hate spikes. It is such a step up from the original version. Wish its casting range was a little bit farther so I could farm mins a bit safer from ranged.

Her new W is very awsome and nice.

Her new E... Ehh... I found it hit less then her old and I really miss it. Not to happy with its new effect...

Her final. OMGWTF BBQSAUCE I mean everythign about this final is just awsome besides the long cd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think her stealth also needs a tad bit but not too much smaller range.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't played her myself yet, but I have play against one jungle eve and one top lane eve. Jungle Eve is strong. You won't see her until it is too late most of the time because she can walk straight past wards. A few big issues, and those are early game she is wicked easy to kill, and she is easier to counter-jungle than Amumu or Shaco. I was playing jungle Nunu, expecting a jungle Eve that game, and I took almost every buff from her.

Lane Eve on the other hand is a different story. Her crap early game works against her because she will have a very hard time out trading a bruiser or an AP mid. Bot lane could be an option if she played roaming support, but she needs items so it's probably the worst position. Against a few top lane of mid picks she would probably be godly, but she is better played in the jungle.

Overall, the rework definitely helped her become usable. Old Eve was either trolling or only kill stole because she was too squishy to get one herself unless it was on the AD Carry. Now she can hold her own a little better and put out good damage with the good TF utility in her ult. Now if only I could get my hands on her myself.

Deleted
    Dont be deluded.
    its all fine and dandy that they want to remake these champs, but they didnt make them better at all. Evelynn's stealth detection range is WAY too large, secondly, that sprint of hers should NOT break stealth.

Being unable to scout bushes sucks balls aswell.

As for twitch...not even going to touch that one. Lets just say that using any ability other than ambush is a waste of time. You would have done more damage with autoattacks in the time it took you to use expunge, unless you used his ult and have poison on multiple enemies.

The new Hate Spikes is super fun. It feels great chasing people down and spamming it at them.

Other people keep locking her so I haven't had much chance to really play with her yet. Never thought I'd see the day that would happen.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

I liked that she can kill again, but I don't like what they did to her stealth. The detection circle is enormous and the delay for the passive to kick in very long. Meh, she is more of a squishy jungler/fighter now instead of an assassin.

10+ Year Old Account
    She is actually great if built hybrid from my games with her. Build her as a hybrid jungle, my runes are 3 flat AP quints, 3 reds AS and 6 ArP reds, 9 flat armor yellows, and 9 magic resist per level blues.

Now I find that with those AP quints it improves her game all round completely and gives her enough damage to mash people in the face. Trinity is a must by mid game, get Wriggles early, I seem to love Guardian Angel a lot on her as well as Hextech Gunblade. She really just does well with hybrid build. You can change the build accordingly.
    Hey everyone

I'll have to see more of her/play her more, but so far I'm not a fan. Passive seems pretty worthless, especially with the increased stealth range detection on towers and she's really susceptible to counter jungling. Meh. I'm just convinced now that stealth is a mechanic that doesn't belong in LoL outside very short term stealth IE Vayne's ult. Maybe they should have made stealth a summoner spell or attached it to items/expensive one time use potions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    I'll have to see more of her/play her more, but so far I'm not a fan. Passive seems pretty worthless, especially with the increased stealth range detection on towers and she's really susceptible to counter jungling. Meh. I'm just convinced now that stealth is a mechanic that doesn't belong in LoL outside very short term stealth IE Vayne's ult. Maybe they should have made stealth a summoner spell or attached it to items/expensive one time use potions.
    I agree but with Eve I think they can fix that range, it does feel a tad bit close but once you play her for 5 games or so you start to figure out how to stay away and go in when you're supposed too. Twitch needs his expunge fixed, it needs to do a bit more damage or scale better though I like the new W he has.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the main problem is people want her stealth to be closer to or exactly the same as old Eve (which is the cause of the rework in the first place) so they try to play her the same way. She is what an assassin should be. Wait till a target moves away from everyone so you can single them out and kill them. Not jump in, 2 sec burst kill someone, then jump out. (which she can still do if you play smart)

---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 04:02 PM ----------

Finally got my hands on Eve for a game. Not as bad early as I thought. I was running AD reds, armor yellows, MR/lvl blues, and AP quints. I want to change the MR/lvl to AS eventually though since she doesn't need it for jungle creeps and she won't be tanking anything. The stealth detection on turret was the only real issue I had. It wasn't too hard to stay out of vision range and her W let me get to people fast enough that I took little to no damage before I got in melee range.

I even bought an oracles early since she is so hard to catch and kill and the enemy Yorick was buying vision wards. When team fights started I would stay to the side and pick off the carries in the back. A few I got before the TF started, but most were after the TF started so I wouldn't have all the focus jump to me immediately.

Overall, she is lots of fun. She is much better at clearing than Shaco, better at ganking since she can surpass wards, and she doesn't need to be really fed to be useful (I went 8/4/16). All the more reason to stop banning Shaco. I'll just have to ban Nunu every game I play her.

Love Evelynn I find her remake very interesting
    All her abilities are great but her passive shadow walk could really use a boost (u can't really sneak up on someone who sees u coming)