Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Reading your post is like listening to my mum on the phone...

Go on your own. The presence of other people doesn't improve movies.
    Hardly true. GO to a movie alone who do you have to talk to about the movie? My favorite part of a movie is the discussion of said movie after it is over.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol, too funny. If you were really his friend, you would be happy that he got the opportunity to see it in style.
    I think you need to grow up a little bit here.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

You are acting like his girlfriend. That's facts. Hell i even know girlfriends that wouldn't flinch at this.

Basically stop being his girlfriend about it.

Friends, no matter how close, come and go. Sometimes they get caught up in work friends, sometimes they get caught up in relationships, sometimes somethings are more important than just "hanging out" with the boys.

Try an experiment where you don't go out of your way to include him. Don't be a fucking emotional asshat to him either. Just take him off your mental vip list. If he approaches you and tries to put in the effort to keep you as a close friend then pick up the slack, if he kind of poofs and goes off to do his own thing then you know you weren't that close.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are greater tragedies in the world. Just forget about it and move on.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect