Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGender View Post
    There is no irony, and a cartoon.

Doesn't compare to, tight, hairless, perky, firm, "innocent" 16 year olds that aren't even fully grown doing it.

And for this to be promoted by moral, law abiding citizens is quite perverted.
    Age of consent is 16. You have no right or reason to get morally offended.

Sex is a natural thing. Assuming it's safe and consensual (and by the provision of condoms I'd assume this is the case), then there is no issue whatsoever. You're getting upset over nothing.

There are 16 year old female olympians.

F*ucking perverts.

And now I am incredibly depressed.
    There's also a 70 year old competing.

Either you're trolling, or you really need to evaluate what the conclusions you're jumping to say about your psyche.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    Time to join the olympics! Now all I gotta do is figure out which sport to actually focus in, be good at it and sign up! Doesn't sound too hard does it?
    Too compete in said sport at a world class level? Of course not! :P

So this has gone on for about every single Olympics and now people give a damn? heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, get over yourself as well. If "none" of us are saints, then at least people should try to have some kind of higher standard, and the behavior of past civilization has expired.
    You have no right to impose your morals on other people. Most enlightened people consider sex a recreation, not a proclamation of love or as only a form of procreation.
    Last edited by Castle; 2012-07-24 at 07:06 AM.

Maybe you should stop caring what people do in their personal lives. It doesn't affect you in anyway. Get over yourself.

Deleted
    Most likely a BS story but, even if it isn't, good for them. Sex is great, let them have it and be protected.

Those people are so amped up on adrenaline, ofc they are going to have some fun, i don't blame them.

Admit it, the only reason anyone here is upset is simply because they think it's unfair that they get to have crazy sex with people with super stamina and we don't, hell i know i am, imagine one of those gymnasts, their flexibility! or long distance runners, they could go for hours! Altho i think the weightlifting woman prob don't get to have much fun.

One word of advice, if you are lucky enough to be one of the people dragged into their rooms, just make sure that the person doesn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend on the Olympic kickboxing team.
    Congratulations, you've conformed to societies idea of a non-conformist!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Oh, I'm a bit jealous myself. Great accomplishments, but also of the gorgeous bodies and the hookups with other athletes. Sounds amazing! It's just that I'm happy for them rather than bitter...
    I know many athletes personally and I have to say that I really do not begrudge them that they have a lot of fun over there. They worked very hard for what they have accomplished any many of them do not have a private life anymore. I think its only fair since many of them are, unfortunately, not really able to have a real relationship.

15+ Year Old Account
    15 condoms...Of course they are going to use it! These people set their lives on goals, now they have set them to atleast use 15 of them.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Sensationalist bullshit. I don't recall caring about other folks' sex lives, it's neither my business nor my concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    How long before sex between athletes is adopted as one of the games?
    Even if sex was adopted as an Olympic event, I still wouldn't give a fuck about the games.

Deleted

Doesn't compare to, tight, hairless, perky, firm, "innocent" 16 year olds that aren't even fully grown doing it.

Oh boy, you sure are sexually repressed.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I am surprised they would have enough energy left to compete.

Edit: just saw it is the daily mail, I now disbelieve most of it.
    Yeah, that + the fact that there's SO MANY blood controls, urine controls etc that you couldn't get away with shit.

16 year olds have a horrible, recurring tendency to be either stupid or foolish or both, so anyone 'enlightened' enough to have sex at that age deserves one another. I approve of the use contraception however, the world has enough stupid people and awful parents as it is.

As to the matter at hand, I think the Daily Mail needs to reacquaint themselves with the era in which the Olympics were founded; they should be grateful there's no incest etcetera.

10+ Year Old Account

I think you may want to look up the raunchier episodes of Ren and Stimpy. You want to talk perversion, let's talk John Kricfalusi.

To those with the audacity to talk me down, just imagine that my opinion and emotions differ from you and just consider them respectfully. I feel the same way a father of a teenager would feel in this situation. That concept should not be hard to grasp.

Maybe you should stop caring what people do in their personal lives. It doesn't affect you in anyway.
    This broad comment is just silly. It says, Lets ignore the corruption and evil (murder, financial scam etc) on earth as long as it doesn't affect "our" lives.
    The lips of the righteous shall meditate wisdom, and he shall speak justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then certainly you would understand that those disagreeing with you, and those at the Olympics from other countries, have different opinions and emotions than you as well. Maybe you should consider those?

And there is no audacity here. We shouldn't fear expressing our disagreement with you, nor will we.

Additionally, you're assuming you know what is best for other cultures. Do you really have the audacity to tell them how to live?