Deleted

How does this work?

Hi Guys,

Im wondering how this Comp works (eu.battle.net/wow/fr/arena/trollbane/5v5/EASY%20GAME/), I have tried playing it myself with some friends but we ended up losing more than half our games.

I play warrior and we basically tried to play very offensive and score kills fast but we ended up getting killed even faster everytime we tried to do any Dmg or stay on a Target for longer than 5sec.

We're all full PvP geared with a few heroic PvE Items.

Any Advice will help, ty in advance

burst in a smoke bomb while you use scatter / stuns / blind

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentros View Post
    I play warrior and we basically tried to play very offensive and score kills fast but we ended up getting killed even faster
    By 'trying to play very offensive and score kills fast', do you mean ramboing / overextending like bawz heroes and getting ganked ?
    If so, take a deep breath and try playing calmy, smart and skillfull.
    Keep pushing out ccs, force cooldowns, lineup bursts, focus on positioning and control etc etc.

Its NOT about going zerkermode and running in like a headless chicken, popping all cds and thn just get raped on the other side of the map.
    If I had 1g for every time I saw dpsers do this, I would have been banned for having too much gold.