Deleted

Bloodsail Admiral - FoS Achivment

Hello, fellow wow gamers.

The other day I started to farm for the Insane in the Membrane, started out with 'bloodsail buccaneers' as the guide I found told me.
    I also find a FoS achivment, that I could do when I'm farming the reputation to honored.

(A link to the quest: wowhead.com/quest=4621 * Can't post links! *)

The name if the Achivment is Bloodsail Admiral. Avast Ye, Admiral!, is the quest that's gives the hat you need to have to get the achivment.
    After two hours I reached Friendly with the Bloodsail's, and I had read up exactly how to get this when I got there.

When I got there... I can see the question mark on the map, when I'm getting on board on the ship, were he is suppose to be, or on any boat for that matter... All the NPC's just disappears along with the cannons on the ships.
    I have a few friends that have done this before, they just went on board on the ship and took the quest.
    Also all forums & youtube, I've searched on for almost two hours now, no one have reported that the NPC's are fading away, when only taking one step on the ship.

I'm making this thread here, because I really need all the help I can get - I haven't found any piece of help on other sites, so do you know why the NPC's on the ships are 'fading' please comment.

I believe they're west of Booty Bay now. The question mark icon is bugged.

Deleted
    The best way to find a solution is probably to open a ticket ingame.

Deleted
    Did you use the phasing out bug to farm the rep in BB ?
    If so the dudes on the boat will indeed phase out, they will be in some boat in booty bay and not where they should be orignally!

Deleted
    i belive you do the quest so your in bouty bay and all the guards is lvl 34 or something,if yes then i had the same problem but there is some boats just outside bouty bay and there is the quest. if you don't use the quest(whitch i can't the name off) then i can't help you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gusthix View Post
    i belive you do the quest so your in bouty bay and all the guards is lvl 34 or something,if yes then i had the same problem but there is some boats just outside bouty bay and there is the quest. if you don't use the quest(whitch i can't the name off) then i can't help you
    I guess the quest you are referring to is Doublerum. If you have that quest active try to complete/abandon it. If that wont do the trick you should do as i posted before and open a ticket.

This is the way I am planning to do it but I want Loremaster as well;

Do all the quests in booty bay to Doublerum quest.

Start doublerum quest, and while BB is phased farm BB until BB rep is back to neutral: (can't get out of the phase even if lower than neutral)

Once I have got BB back to neutral, completed the BB quests and am out of phase, grind Bloodsail rep to honored and BB to hated then do the Avast Ye, Admiral quest for FOS because BB rep must be hated and Bloodsail rep at least friendly to do that quest.

Anyone that has done this before am I taking the right approach here?

Thanks
    Last edited by Cobaltius; 2012-07-22 at 01:43 PM.

Deleted
    Is booty bay under a raid from Bloodsail pirates? then the ship with the quest giver is ancored at that island with that goblin statue, bit to the west
    If you are NOT in the phase where booty bay is under attack then the pirates are on the normal place east of booty bay.