Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Why Darius is currently unavailable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSL_6...ayer_embedded#!

this video just tells why he is diabled at the moment lol
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

well, that would do it

10+ Year Old Account
    That's... beautiful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well apparently all the ragers on the forums are right. Darius is an overpowered champion...

Yeah, already posted on the LoL thread.

Anyway, I don't quite understand what they're doing - why are they just standing there? I'm not saying it's fake or anything, but uh...they're wasting time just sitting there.

It's no doubt a bug, a hilarious bug, but it seems relatively hard to pull of - of course, unless you've got less than competent team mates, which we've all got.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see no problem here. Working as intended.

already posted in the LoL thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post

Anyway, I don't quite understand what they're doing - why are they just standing there? I'm not saying it's fake or anything, but uh...they're wasting time just sitting there.
    They're standing there to steal the purple side's blue buff. And/or kill the unsuspecting jungler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn you! I want to try this but don't want to get a ban for exploiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't. He's been disabled. For obvious reasons.

So funny lol. He's still really strong even without that bug though =o

Deleted
    I see no difference between this bug and his normal gameplay :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    That's... beautiful.
    I laughed hard enough to cry a little.
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post

It's no doubt a bug, a hilarious bug, but it seems relatively hard to pull of - of course, unless you've got less than competent team mates, which we've all got.
    The enemy Lee Sin probably was in on it. He said "every one sit here and DON'T move." The others were clueless. Blue was spawned by the time they got there too. There was no reason to wait around.

Deleted
    Durrrrius should get nerfed to ground. You can be braindead and still do good with him. I love how small sons play darius, ks every kill and think theyre good.

Yeah that could never happen if it wasn't set up. Lee Sin made his whole team go there and not look.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanani View Post
    Durrrrius should get nerfed to ground. You can be braindead and still do good with him. I love how small sons play darius, ks every kill and think theyre good.
    Rage detected, someone got killed by darius too many times

Seesee. It's been a while since people have known to counter Darius. And he becomes quite boring to play very fast too. When facing him you just have to know that you'll lose your lane eventually, you just have to make sure he doesn't come out ahead.

Also, obligatory Darius clip.

10+ Year Old Account
    What makes it bad when a Darius takes a kill that you apparently own? Last time I heard you want him fed and it's team gold.

Funny to watch that video. XD
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    What makes it bad when a Darius takes a kill that you apparently own? Last time I heard you want him fed and it's team gold.

Funny to watch that video. XD
    I prefer giving AD carry the kills instead of durrius. If im playing ad carry and random kid who only needs to press R takes my kills I will get seriously mad. I always give kills to the carries myself anyway.