Poll: Will we ever see a better raid?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakthir View Post
    Tier 11 was just as good as Tier 8.
    Its a sad day when t11 gets looked upon as good and not "slightly above average"
    Last edited by This name sucks; 2012-08-22 at 08:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    We already have numerous times. I personally didn't care for Ulduar. I liked nearly all of the BC raids more than Ulduar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gemana View Post
    It's funny. All I can remember is people complaining about Ulduar back in the day. Remember when the Weekly was announced and how difficult it was to find a group to go kill Ignus or XT?

Hey, Whatever happened to the Weekly?

Ulduar had a lot of good things going for it. Wide variety of encounters, superb attention to detail, some very challenging fights, and the coolest boss in the game: Algalon.

But its not my favorite.

I think ICC is a more unified design, while Ulduar is a bit 'all over the place.' Besides, ICC has probably the most memorable voice acting of any raid. You know you can still hear them...
    "Bonestorm!"
    "Horde sailing in fast and hot!"
    "For every Horde killed..."
    "Naxxanar was merely a setback"
    "Is that all you got?"
    "Great news everyone! The slime is flowing again!"
    "My strength is returning, press on heroes!"
    And of course, the all time most memorable (even if you don't want to remember it): "Your pathetic magic BETRAYYYYYS YOU!!!!!!"
    Not to mention LK.

Man what server are you on? any night of the week there are Uld pugs in tradechat even now, and its stupidly easy to find a group for it.

As for quotes...meh, XT beats them all. You are bad toys.

Erm...depends on who you ask. I hated Ulduar. I think it's ugly, I don't like dwarves, anything mechanical, and I didn't like any of the fights :3 I liked Naxx more :/

Deleted
    I always preferred Icecrown Citadel. The look of it, music and stuff. Had some decent bosses, yeah there was a few pointless ones Gunship and that but still. Felt like a really big raid.

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 11:02 AM ----------

Oh and Putricide is the greatest boss ever. His voice acting is brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PStC-LNZ2s

Deleted
    Well to be honest... Ulduar was an amazing instance BUT! I've met people who dislike Ulduar because they are just not into robots so it's a matter of taste. Some may even argue that other instances were better than Ulduar. I have never done Ulduar when it was current and IN MY OPINION Firelands (the first tier I joined the game AND raided on) was the best instance I've seen. All the bosses were fun and most of the mechanics are really unique like flying to kill alystrazor or splitting the group and some going up on Beth's web, driving ryolith's legs, shannox with his hunter like nature using traps and his 2 pets, Baleroc wasn't that fun but it was a nice dps/heal check, majordomo had an AWESOME scorpion druid form and finally Ragnaros... Ragnaros HC was a boss that no one can argue that it was amazing both in mechanics and difficulty. Ulduar has a lot of awesome fights though too.

I just want to say that no raid instance is the best as long as not all of the community likes the same thing. As I have already said though in my post, Ulduar was an amazing raid. Don't flame me because I like Firelands, this is just my opinion and you have no right to tell me "You suck nub cata scrub", I just wanted to say my opinion in this post and I have no intention of fighting or replying back.