Need A Little Help - Not Good At Photoshop

I'm trying to create a custom hoodie before the school year starts for me. I'm trying to get this logo on a black hoodie but the logo doesn't show up very good since the only ones I can find are blackish-gold.

Can anyone make that logo white? Or any color you think it might look good on for a black hoodie.

Please and thank you, anyone that can help me.

---------- Post added 2012-07-21 at 06:08 PM ----------

Anyone? It shouldn't be too hard or take a lot of time to change a color...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see a link to the hoodie, but pm me and I should be able to do it for you

It'd probably be easier for people to try if you actually linked the icon, unless I'm just completely missing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about something along these lines? It looks a little odd in all white, some of the design and form gets lost. Hopefully I actually posted a link, I'm always uncertain about how to post pics :/

I just noticed a couple of flaws that I didn't catch before, so if you like it I'll give you a touched up version. I can do a higher quality one if you send me a high-quality large pic.
    Last edited by Kirse; 2012-07-22 at 02:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    What about something along these lines? It looks a little odd in all white, some of the design and form gets lost. Hopefully I actually posted a link, I'm always uncertain about how to post pics :/

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...t/wow/mmo4.jpg
    You didn't, but I've quoted you to show the link.

Excellent work, by the way!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    You didn't, but I've quoted you to show the link.

Excellent work, by the way!
    Doh! *slaps forehead*
    and thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Was going to take a crack at this for you but the one Kirse did came out well, IMO.

I will say though, on black clothing, that logo would look good in crimson red.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2012-07-22 at 02:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Was going to take a crack at this for you but the one Kirse did came out well, IMO.

I will say though, on black clothing, that logo would look good in crimson red.
    Oh thanks OP, I can do it in any colour that you like, but a larger pic will result in a better image for a hoodie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post

I just noticed a couple of flaws that I didn't catch before, so if you like it I'll give you a touched up version. I can do a higher quality one if you send me a high-quality large pic.
    Damn, that is absolutely amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Thanks a lot Kirse! It looks very good.