How hard is it to solo ICC heroics as a DK?

I've tried looking up a few things on it, but there are so many people that just give misinformation on the official forums. Theres people that say that it's not possible, then there's people like Mionelol and Raegwynn that could do it with their eyes closed.

I currently am building a transmog set for my DK and I need to get Rimefang's Claw from Heroic Pit of Saron. Will it be possible for me to solo it with my DK (99.99999% sure I would have to be blood of course)? I would have to use my full 403 PvP gear that's gemmed full str and reforged to mastery since my DPS PvE set is reforged for haste as I'm DW frost. From what I remember, PoS wasn't hard mechanics wise. Scourgelord won't cast that buff thing he does if there's not 2 people in the instance. Ick and Crick are pretty tank and spanky, and I don't think Garfrost would be a problem. The only thing that could be a bit tricky would be the gauntlet event .

Has anyone here done it and if they have, how hard would it be to be trying it out every day? Any tips/tricks I could get would also be appreciated.

I did it as a prot paladin in T12 because I noticed I didn't have that achieve. It's easy, I can do it now as ret. I clicked this thinking you were talking about the raid

10+ Year Old Account
    i did it on my hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably MC,trying to get eye of sulfuras >_>
    my mage does them often

Could solo them at 80 as a DK :/

You could have just tried it and saw that you probably 2-3 shot most of the harder mobs in there.

Awesome! Great to know. I was freaking out because I thought I would have to get a few buddies for it lol. Thanks a lot for the answers guys.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 01:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    You could have just tried it and saw that you probably 2-3 shot most of the harder mobs in there.
    I think I was more afraid of the stupid gauntlet and maybe a boss in there to be honest. I'm not really afraid of the trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incredibly easy. I've solo'd every level 80 heroic without an issue.

Did them with my blue equiped mage, shouldnt be a problem at all

Deleted
    Considering warrior can do it (but in the last one, you actually need victory rush healing to deal with thrash), it should be complete easymode for dk.

Very very easy.

Use your haste PvE DPS set too.

Deleted
    It's easy if you have the right gear.