Hello everyone, I am simply asking for a quick favor.

Hello, everyone. I am going to go straight to the point, I haven't played World of Warcraft for a very long time now, it's been a few months. To be honest I haven't really been given much thought to the game and the break has been good, but I currently feel that I want to try it out again considering that a new expansion is soon to be released, and because I don't really have any other games to waste my time on.

What I am really wanting to ask about, is if I could ask you guys whether my character is still ''kinda up to date'' or if I have already fallen behind big time. The reason is because I want to get involved in raiding again as quickly as possible and get a decent guild as quick as possible.

Anyway, the link to my armory is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...AEcated/simple

There are probably several other threads like this, and it must be annoying to read them all the time. However, I kindly ask you to quickly review my armory and give me some basic feedback

Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why you think you'd be behind, there hasn't been any new content since you left. You're fine. You can pick up right where you left off. You even have 4 BiS's.

You're good. And better geared then me atm. I just returned also!

Alright, good to hear! I know there haven't been any new content since I left, but when I was still playing I didn't get to clear all the heroic bosses and thought that perhaps most people were clearing heroics on a weekly basis by now, but I guess everyone has to start at one point.

Thank you for the feedback, grealy appreciated :-)

Deleted
    you are missing a JC gem though but most pugs are attempting 3+ hcs now (30% nerf makes them faceroll) and quite a few are pushing 6 on my server. spine is still going be a massive cock block for pugs though. best of luck your gear is fine though