Deleted

Trail account- I want to subscribe

So i got the trail, i've tryed most Race's/Classes and i want to subscribe to finish the story on the one toon i have got to level 15 so far (jedi), The Swtor account website says i need a product registration code before i can subscribe? I assume that means I have to buy the game? and i cant just buy a 60 day card or sub for a few months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holybud View Post
    I have to buy the game? and i cant just buy a 60 day card or sub for a few months.
    Correct you have to purchase the game which will come with 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by holybud View Post
    So i got the trail, i've tryed most Race's/Classes and i want to subscribe to finish the story on the one toon i have got to level 15 so far (jedi), The Swtor account website says i need a product registration code before i can subscribe? I assume that means I have to buy the game? and i cant just buy a 60 day card or sub for a few months.
    PM me your email and I will send you a recruit a friend code.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    PM me your email and I will send you a recruit a friend code.
    huh? you can actually bypass buying the full game with recruit a friend code ? That sounds so wrong and unfair for the ppl who bought the box. Or did I just misunderstood something ?
    Last edited by Krasuss; 2012-07-22 at 11:09 PM.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krasuss View Post
    huh? you can actually bypass buying the full game with recruit a friend code ? That sounds so wrong and unfair for the ppl who bought the box. Or did I just misunderstood something ?
    No, you still need to purchase the game. HK wants him to do the friend code thing so he can get his RAF mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    No, you still need to purchase the game. HK wants him to do the friend code thing so he can get his RAF mount.
    I want it...

So bad.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    I want it... So bad.
    I know that feel, bro.