Gold Tips need help

I went broke leveling enchanting on 3 toons.

To get back gold I have a couple ideas and I'd like some input.

1. Buy greens less than DE profit and DE sell.

2. Farm iridescent pearls, wildvine (any more easy yet profitable sellers?

3. Farm low level instances for DE/sell/transmog

4. I sell truegold for about 300g daily.
    (i'll be leveling 80-85 so that'll net me 5-6k but I'd like tips for the future)

If helpful, 525 mining, herb, jc, alch, eng, arch
    513 ench
    450? BS

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    if you like to pvp alot and you dont know what to spend your honor points on you can spend them on buying enchanting mats and selling them on AH, that is what I do. But you cant make a fortune.
    Last edited by Trackslix; 2012-07-22 at 06:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvaAger View Post
    I went broke leveling enchanting on 3 toons.
    There is your problem.

Why do you even want enchanting on 3 different toons? I really don't see a reason to have it 3 times, one time should be enough.

1. do firelands dailies & the ones in SW / Orgrimmar.
    2. do old raids (MC, BWL, Karazhan, Naxxramas, TK) or the old 5 man dungeons lv 70 and above.
    3. herbalism / mining; search the AH, and farm the most expensive type of herb / ore in the AH; it's morelikely the twilight jasmine / adamantite / pyrite ore (twilight highlands or uldum)

OR you can always sell a profession package from 1-525. I could sell the alchemy package for 6000-7000g in my realm. follow the guide; they're everywhere, just google it.

Leveling enchanting on 3 toons is only good if you plan to do Loremaster with all 3 of them.
    You will get a head start on mats/gold when MoP launches but will be lacking diversity to be competetive on the gold market.
    But! thats the way it is and here are some tips;
    Firelands/Tol Barad Dailys; Especially on your herbalist do Tol barad, and if there is a spider killing quest do it on a skinner aswell.
    Transmo gear, you should run old dungeons and not disenchant everything, check the looks. Some green gear can sell for loads if it looks sexy, evil or funny.
    Try to farm for something nice, Anzu or the stratholme mount. You get alot of gold from it and you doing the dungeon over and over, gaining more speed in it.
    Personally running Ramps heroic over and over brought me a nice share of gold.

Your best option long term would be, level JC/Alch/Tailoring and combine those proffs for max money

Deleted
    You have a JC! buy ore, prospect it, get the common gems, craft ring/neck and DE those - you can make them in mass quantities (hundreds at a time), which gives you an infinitely bigger supply than just hoping someone lists greens up cheap on the AH.

Do your dailies thats what I say to everyone saying they are broke.

Recently I did approximately half of Kara and looted everything. I got just over 1k gold so you can always do that keeping in mind not to DE everything (of course DE soul bound stuff but BoE are good to keep).
    Every realms economy is different. See what sells the most fish, herbs, or ore. Look at what is needed for popular flasks or the cauldron farm herbs for that or farm fish for feasts (they generally sell 150g upwards for a stack on my realm.)

Remember people need gear enchanted and gemmed for raid nights. Try selling things needed for raids on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday most popular times for people to raid which means that people are willing to pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy Aszharas Veil and Cinderbloom cheap, use your alchemy and pick up potion-mastery, craft Volcanic Potions, make about 100g profit from each stack of herbs bought. Works wonders on common raid-days.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    solo / 2 man bt-swp-mh-tk-ssc-naxx each week.

Welcome to 10k gold every week.

Dem gems. The jc shuffle is the best profit you can make if you have an Alch, JC, and enchanter.

Also, fortune cards. I make 10,000g +++ a week in fortune cards and fortune cookies. Whiptail often falls down to 20g a stack and I buy it ALL when It gets that low. It takes me a week or 3 to sell it off.

Best thing you can do is automate milling/prospecting. There are a few programs out there that will route a key press or mouse click to wow and to a specific key bind in wow while your alt tabbed. If that fees like cheating, get one one of those pecking bird things and set it to peck your milling/prospecting keybind whilst your afk.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

I appreciate the tips! With 5 (almost 6) 85s, and only one being a healer dailies are good yet time consuming. Tol Barad may be easier than FL, I'll check which has better rewards. I do also have a 400 or so inscriptionist, and I am planning on leveling all prof's to 525 before MoP. I got 3 enchanters because i PvP alot and that allows me to either DE wands (700 honor each) for maelstrom or PvE on a toon i enjoy. Thanks for the help

If you have a healer/tank, run dungeons for satchels. You get rare pets every so often and they usually sell for a few thousand gold at the least.

Dailies, obviously. And don't spend more gold than you are making. I think most of the people that can't make gold are just spending everything they get. Its counter intuitive to just spend everything you earn if your goal is to be making gold, presumably for Mop.

The few suggestions I made don't take much of a commitment. You don't need to run 25 dailies everyday. If you have time to run 15, run 15. 10? Then just do 10. Most other suggestions from other people, though profitable, usually take a large commitment.

One last thing: when you get epic gems that you don't need and you are looking to sell them, don't settle for the low end market price. It'll usually cycle around and you can sell at a higher price. Just be patient.

If you have a char capable of soloing old raids, then do that.
    On my hunter I can solo 3 bosses in Mount Hyjal, 5 in SSC and 3 in The eye giving a total of 2750g each week.
    And then get a friend to help with the first boss in BRL and maybe one more for a Sunwell clear.
    Also solo AQ10 and 25 up to twins
    Last edited by zyx; 2012-07-22 at 05:46 PM.

I have made 60k in the past 24 hours doing this.

1-Buy a bunch or gift wrapping paper from an npc

2-buy a bunch of pets of all qualities and one really expensive mount or pet (vial of sands/gundrak hatchling)

3-make a macro for trade chat offering the gift boxes with a promised pet/mount and the jackpot pet/mount

4-calculate how much you spent on the items and add however much you want to make and then sell the boxes for a profit.

I have been selling them for 600g each with the jackpot being a gundrak hatchling. And have gone from 20k to 74k gold in 24 hours.

It's only against the TOS if you don't have anything but junk or 30 silver pets in the boxes.