Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by koimagheul View Post
    'nuff said
    You realize that he said CNN also, right? You realize you didn't have to intentionally select one of two news corporations, right?

On topic: Plenty of sane people are obsessed with WoW, why does this matter?

Deleted
    Seriously, they're pulling those facts out of their asses.
    One article on Dailymail had a picture of a poster supposed to be from his apartment
    ( Article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module )
    ( Picture: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...03_634x803.jpg )

The description for the picture says: "Interests: Glimpses into Holmes' apartment show that he had a poster of the video game Soldiers of Misfortune".
    If the writer of the article would have even cared to read the actual image, you can clearly see that it's not even a video game poster, it's one for a film.
    There is a line "The new DVD from blahblah..." and a list of paintball company names and stuff (Not accusing paintball of anything, just pointing out that most of the facts media has are totally made up.) The writer didn't even care to check their facts by googling if even a game called Soldiers of Misfortune actually exists.
    Also the second article says: "A poster for a video game called Soldiers of Destruction is visible - and fitting considering both Holmes' interest in video games and his maniacal course of destruction that has torn Aurora apart." I mean seriously, now they even changed the name of the game to another non-existant one, gotta love media.

Quote Originally Posted by Shennanigans View Post
    Not blaming anything on a video game, inquiring on the validity of the report
    Even if it's true, why does it matter? People play video games, him playing WoW had no relevance to what he did.

his hair looks pink to me. can we claim he's a bronie and see if fox picks it up?