Reasons why Dota 2 owns League Of Legends

Deleted
    Most of the "facts" dont make any sense at all. Its each to his own, i know HoN players who refuse to try LoL or Dota2, i know LoL player who will never try HoN or Dota2 etc. Personally i tryed Dota2 and the community there is even worse than in LoL, if youre a new player you have no way to get better unless you just ingore the people.

*clicks the video*

*hears the first song and sees Windows Media Player editing*

lol nope.

The hundreds of thousands who play LoL compared to the few thousand who play the other 2 speak for themselves

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Is this your video? Wow, that was embarrassing to watch. Those aren't facts, they're just opinions, and people may - as you know - have different opinions than you. And just because some guy is nervous infront of a camera on a big event? That doesn't change the way I play the game. I've tried HoN, I've tried Dota, but I'll stick to League of Legends, because personally, I think it's a great game.

You're just making a fool out of yourself, dude, and I hope for the love of God that you are trolling.

Edit: And come on, Bodies? Give that song a break, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    There were two threads on the LoL forums that linked to this same video. Both were downvoted/locked within 5 minutes of their postings.

If you're going to start a Dota2 vs LoL argument, please use actual evidence and cite game mechanics rather than using your opinions as "facts".
    LoL Forum thread 1LoL Forum thread 2

Deleted
    Reasons why LoL owns DotA2: Because it's my opinion, therefore LoL > DotA2 for me.

Let's not make game vs. game threads. Closing this down.