Thread: Skrillex fans?

Skrillex fans?

Just went to his show in Vancouver, BC and it was incredible!! I made a video of his set and it was so energetic and nuts.

Aaaaand what exactly do you wish to discuss here?

Saw him in Adelaide, I'm very glad his music is better than his haircut!

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Aaaaand what exactly do you wish to discuss here?
    How about... dub step should be confined to limited parts of any given song (unless you're actually at a club, then anything goes).

Or... how about... Skrillex fans are annoying. Nothing wrong with Skrillex, but they go around all proud and shit, as if Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, Autecher, and so on and so on didn't pioneer the whole thing. (We can dig deeper if we want... Throbbing Gristle, anyone)?

I don't know. Just two ideas.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Or... how about... Skrillex fans are annoying. Nothing wrong with Skrillex, but they go around all proud and shit, as if Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, Autecher, and so on and so on didn't pioneer the whole thing. (We can dig deeper if we want... Throbbing Gristle, anyone)?

I like where this is going.

Havn't actually heard a single song by Skrillex, dispite being a massive edm junkie, I'm getting old. Hot on the heels of love though, that will always be an anthem for me.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    His Light/Graphics team are Gods

15+ Year Old Account
    I love skrillex, preformance looks and sounds great!

Artist.

All the haters, ill see you in 5 years doing robotics @ the floor xD
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    How about... dub step should be confined to limited parts of any given song (unless you're actually at a club, then anything goes).

At least buy me a drink first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess what? People like different music. There's no reason to dump on something because you don't like it.

With that in mind, there's a dubstep thread already here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/877557