Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    I was put off by the game, because of the "fucking condescending" threads around MMO-C where GW2 fans acted high and mighty to anyone who was not part of their inner circle.

I am glad i gave the game a try and enjoyed it far more than any other game in the last 5 years. No one can ruin a game like its player base.
    The majority of those not in the "inner circle" were the same people Snow White is talking about.

So, um, sorry. If you're going to be a condescending troll, I'll be a condescending prick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    I was put off by the game, because of the "fucking condescending" threads around MMO-C where GW2 fans acted high and mighty to anyone who was not part of their inner circle.

I am glad i gave the game a try and enjoyed it far more than any other game in the last 5 years. No one can ruin a game like its player base.
    Really, both sides make me sick personally, both are usually ugly about their opinions and can't have a decent argument without calling one side "Fanboys" or the other "Trolls".
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Deleted
    Why are there two threads on the exact same thing?

Deleted
    Most of the points were crap Especially the character jittering. It looked more like.. a character changing direction while runing. I mean, go outside, start runing, then all of a sudden turn left .. or right. Will you just turn without any change ? Ur thinking is kinda stupid. But about the camera, yes that def needs improvement.
    I actually don't get why people haven't focused on the bigger problem here. The animation of strafing for some characters is very awfull. He didn't show that in this video, it actually looked good for this particular character. But with the characters i've played with, strafing was awkward, and just go on youtube and watch totalbiscuit or yogscast, or others, play this game. And looks at their strafing, the characters slides across the surface, the animation kicks in later, that, is the biggest problem for me. I hate that awfull strafing, i have no problems with the camera. But even though, it still doesn't bother me enough to dislike anything about this game, that is just something i hope devs will work on to improve. It is by no means hindering my enjoyment of this fine game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    Why are there two threads on the exact same thing?
    Three, one was locked, all by the same OP.

You already have a thread on this, don't create anymore.