Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ADman319 View Post
    Sorry Mr.Holly but Bieber is Canadian! You smeghead =D
    Fair enough. Although the fact that you know that reveals your secret bieber passion I kid.

Also, new red dwarf soon dude - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7opdzX_4kE
    Smegorama!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly I watched most of it and OP you owe me a few minutes of my life back. It was so shocking I couldn't turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Unorthodox View Post
    I am ashamed of these people. Hopefully our plot to send them to the moon with no oxygen tanks will come to pass.
    Make sure Beiber and Lady Gaga have a guaranteed one way ticket. I will donate to it.
    Evil is apart of all things, an essential energy of vile corruption. Evil manifests where Good thrives. You cannot have order without chaos. Nor, chaos without order.

Deleted
    In fairness most of us don't like them either

its eurovision, what'd you expect lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    “Oh, do a daily? Just do a daily? Why don’t I strap on my daily helmet and squeeze down into a daily cannon and fire off into daily land, where quests grow on little dailies?!”

Least we still have these.

You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    “Oh, do a daily? Just do a daily? Why don’t I strap on my daily helmet and squeeze down into a daily cannon and fire off into daily land, where quests grow on little dailies?!”

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what Ireland should be proud of not Beiber twins and bagheads

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I doubt this is even their pop music. The men performing on Eurovision song contest are all just gay attentionwhores.

It's all largely over the top.
    Please don't use gay and associate gay people with those........whatever they are.

they are the people that even gay queens(i dont know how the gay people that over react with their dressing)would call
    ULTRA GAAAAYYYYYYY :P

To those that might not catch the joke,its a joke :P

Didn't even need to view the video to know its about those twins.

I'm not going to lie. Listened to the whole thing. It was... kinda catchy. =/

Quote Originally Posted by ADman319 View Post
    This is what Ireland should be proud of not Beiber twins and bagheads

Now this was pretty awesome. I'm definitely going to have to check out more of their stuff later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

My music opinion is better than everyone else's in this thread. ❤

Deleted
    Painfull, really painfull. I don't know what to say that won't get me warned for my colorful language.

AHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

This is one of the funiest thing I've seen in a show like that. Oh man the choreography, the lyrics, the haircut. It's just pure genius. hahaha!

Now I really need to wash my eyes with strong alcool...

Ah, yes... Jedward.

In my opinion, nobody can be THAT disgusting and still be real.

Besides, their acts are actually too good a quality (they're still disgusting; I don't have to like them in order to be able to see that they're actually quite good at what they do).

If you ask me, Jedward is simply trolling the world and everyone in it. Bleeding eyes, bleeding ears and blown brains are left in their wake.

Hum, Well I going to go a head and say that these people don't represent Ireland. and if they do, Well we know where to aim our bombs.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. I will go on believing that Flogging Molly is Irish music!
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Deleted
    Jedward are awesome for their pure camp appeal, not understanding that makes you some kind of Bolshevik and no one wants to be that.

It can actually be pretty funny to watch with the right mood & the right commentator. The guy who used to do the commentary on the version we got in Australia was Terry Wogan, and he absolutely took the piss out of everyone who stepped onto that stage, it was hilarious. Between that and some of the truly ridiculous acts they used to have it was actually kind of fun to watch.