Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I asked in another thread, but will ask here as well.

What about PVP?

Do the victories you get in any char count towards the 100 victories achiev, or do you have to get all 100 on one char?

What about HKs? Does every char add up to the count?

And the RBG and Arena achievs, if you get, say, Legionnarie achiev on one char, do all of them get the achiev, even though it has been stated that you can only use the title on the toon that got it?

They specifically mentioned that they'd rack up all Honorable Kills across all characters for the 250k Honorable Kills achieve... maybe the 200k gold thing is like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grocalis View Post
    One other fun fact, and I hope this makes it to live, but if you have the violet protodrake from the "What A Long Strange Trip It's Been", when you mount it for the first time on an alt, it gives you the ultimate riding level free to that alt. Going to save me a lot of gold, possibly.
    I do not even think this is a bug and absolutely working as intended. "What a Long Strange Trip It's Been" has always awarded the Violet Proto-Drake as well as the very fast Riding Skill. Therefore as long as it is a shared achievement, which it is, you should be able to save a lot of money on toons