Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I love how people are saying a 10 year old should man up against two teenagers, do they not see the physical difference at play here? There's no way in hell a little 10 year old can do anything against 2 teenagers abusing him.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Which makes it really fucking hard for me to take that diagnosis seriously. So the kid got bullied. So fucking what? Everyone I know, including people from generations before and after mine, has been bullied before. I've had bones and teeth broken from bullying.

And I got over it. Big fucking deal. Man the fuck up. Yeah, the kid's 10, but so what? Shit happens, man. You don't coddle the kid and go "oh you poor thing," you teach them how to defend themselves, how to not let the words get to them, you teach them how to defend themselves physically and mentally.

Or they're going to be a victim for the rest of their life.

On topic: Bus driver should lose their job over this. I think the people screaming for lawsuits are being a little ridiculous, but it's the bus driver's job to maintain order on the bus, and to ignore that shit... yeah, no more job for that person.
    I can see so much anger in your posts.

You clearly didn't get over the bullying you've had, and I hope you'll confront those feelings instead of "toughening" yourself up.

---------- Post added 2012-07-25 at 01:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Sadly I do agree. Yolo, stand up to those fuckers. You can't expect the world to be helping you out in everything, bullies are part of the public school experience, how you deal with them is up to the person, not the entire world. I'm sure everyone here has been bullied, done the bullying, or has seen an act of bullying, but we didn't film it and put it on YouTube and try to get money out of the deal. Worse things have happened in the world. Sorry I'm insensitive to things like this, because I believe the kids need to stand up to their bullies.
    Funny. Standing up against 2 15 year-olds as a 10 year old kid in a moving vehicle.

Are you the next top comedian? You're fucking great man!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleren View Post
    Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a severe anxiety disorder that can develop after exposure to ANY event that results in psychological trauma. This event may involve the threat of death to oneself or to someone else, or to one's own or someone else's physical, sexual, or psychological integrity,[1] overwhelming the individual's ability to cope.

Some of the posters on this forum should read this and try to understand what it says. Anyone, regardless of age can develope PTSD. All we know is what the article said. We, none of us, knows what actually went on with that child or for how long it went on. Dear God people, have some sympathy for that 10 year old child that had to endure this.
    Happens every day to thousands and thousands of kids. The only reason anyone pretends like they give a shit above the usual amount of "damn, that sucks, man" is because this one happened to make the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I can see so much anger in your posts.

You clearly didn't get over the bullying you've had, and I hope you'll confront those feelings instead of "toughening" yourself up.
    Ooh! Ooh! Is this when we play the Internet Psychoanalysis game? Have you read Wikipedia or a Psychology 101 text recently?

Do we have time for popcorn? We have time for popcorn, right!?

/happydance
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Happens every day to thousands and thousands of kids. The only reason anyone pretends like they give a shit above the usual amount of "damn, that sucks, man" is because this one happened to make the news.

Ooh! Ooh! Is this when we play the Internet Psychoanalysis game? Have you read Wikipedia or a Psychology 101 text recently?

/happydance
    Yeah, laugh it off. I made my point, and it's up to you to take it in. I doubt you'd ever consider such a thing though. Sadly.

Not that I'd care if you did or did not, I simply made an observation.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

/happydance
    You need some serious help. I hope you get the medical help you obviously need. It's sad to see someone with such anger issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet you wouldn't have been able to pin a PTSD diagnosis on us, because we were raised decently. My old man taught me how to defend myself, my mom taught me how to not let the words get to me.
    Did you seriously just blame this kid getting bullied on the victim's parents?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Did you seriously just blame this kid getting bullied on the victim's parents?
    No. I'm saying that blowing it out of proportion and acting as if this isn't something that happens commonly enough to pretty much be a part of public schooling is the wrong way to go about it.

I'm saying that after they spend a few days having the necessary and useful pity party, and after they see that idiot bus driver lose her job and those two shitbags get sent to juvie, they should teach their son how to handle himself so that he's better prepared the next time this happens.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account

/happydance
    I think your replies are just proving their points to be true to people reading this thread. You don't stand up to two 15 year olds as a 10 year old. The physical difference alone is huge, as well as the fact there's two of them. Standing up to them would just get him beat even harder. The best he can hope for in that situation is that an adult steps in and stops them, but if people like you are common then they will as likely just watch and say "it's for his own good" rather than get involved. I'm certain having PTSD and being scarred from burns will not have any benefit.

Bullies don't stop now when they're confronted because they don't see anything wrong with going way overboard and causing serious damage, or on some cases, death, to the victim of their bullying. It's the people with power that are going soft-handed. That woman may not be sacked and those two will likely not be sent to juvie. People with the power to punish people who do this are the ones who are soft, and the people without the power to stand up for themselves suffer all the more because of it. Your attitude fosters that inaction in others.
    Last edited by Theodon; 2012-07-25 at 11:49 AM.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

No. I'm saying that blowing it out of proportion and acting as if this isn't something that happens commonly enough to pretty much be a part of public schooling is the wrong way to go about it.

I'm saying that after they spend a few days having the necessary and useful pity party, and after they see that idiot bus driver lose her job and those two shitbags get sent to juvie, they should teach their son how to handle himself so that he's better prepared the next time this happens.
    I had a close friend who got bullied and I did everything I could to help him from standing up for him and teaching him to stand up and fight but he was physically too small to have a chance and I couldn't be around him every hour. He snapped and stabbed his two bullies killing one of them, during his trail he killed himself.

But hey, he learnt how to stand up for himself right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    I think your replies are just proving their points to be true to people reading this thread. You don't stand up to two 15 year olds as a 10 year old. The physical difference alone is huge, as well as the fact there's two of them. Standing up to them would just get him beat even harder. The best he can hope for in that situation is that an adult steps in and stops them, but if people like you are common then they will as likely just watch and say "it's for his own good" rather than get involved. I'm certain having PTSD and being scarred from burns will not have any benefit.
    I'm not sure where people are getting the idea that those two shitbags or incompetent bus driver shouldn't be punished. I never said that, I never even implied it, and I've gone out of my way to explicitly state that all three of those morons deserve to have someone beat the tar out of them with the rule book.

---------- Post added 2012-07-25 at 06:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    I had a close friend who got bullied and I did everything I could to help him from standing up for him and teaching him to stand up and fight but he was physically too small to have a chance and I couldn't be around him every hour. He snapped and stabbed his two bullies killing one of them, during his trail he killed himself.

But hey, he learnt how to stand up for himself right?
    What's your point? Why weren't the school counselors involved? What about his parents, his siblings, his family?

You're leaving a lot out.

Haha I just read here that the victim should be the one to change (be stronger) but the bullies are a-ok. Some of you are a joke. Clearly you have no understanding of issues outside your home.

Parents need to stop telling their kids that they are special snowflakes.

Teach your kids the reality of life and teach them to stand up for themselves in stead of being pussies and this stuff wont happen.

I remember getting bullied in my freshman year of high school by some senior who was the "school bully". I broke that kids arm (had no choice but to defend myself) and i was never bothered again for the rest of my school years.

What's your point? Why weren't the school counselors involved? What about his parents, his siblings, his family?

You're leaving a lot out.
    Schools are useless in my experience at handling bullies and the exact details arn't worth going into detail with a stranger on the internet so I won't bother.

My point was it's very easy to just say, bullying is a part of growing up and they need to learn to stand up for themselves but it's not that simple. The kid could have a hard home life, the bullying could continue and in 5 years he snaps and shoots up the school because that's the only way he could stand up for himself in the end. The issue needs to get handled straight away and just shouting the cliche of stand up for yourself generation after generation hasn't done shit to fix the problem so why continue saying it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    Parents need to stop telling their kids that they are special snowflakes.

Teach your kids the reality of life and teach them to stand up for themselves in stead of being pussies and this stuff wont happen.

I remember getting bullied in my freshman year of high school by some senior who was the "school bully". I broke that kids arm (had no choice but to defend myself) and i was never bothered again for the rest of my school years.
    Your situation does not compare with the one in the OP. You weren't outmatched 2 to 1 by someone twice your age that was far more physically developed while you were barely developed at all. You can't learn to stand up for yourself against physical abuse at the age of 10 when it's 15 year olds giving it out unless you've been doing MMA fighting for years, or you are armed and are as likely to kill them as scare them.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Post traumatic stress from bullying.

wow.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    I don't even know what to say, videos like this get me riled up making me want to smash those bullies teeth in.
    Wouldnt it be amazing to have the physical power we do now as adults but go back into a 15/16y/o body and beat the living hell out of all the bullys. Few years back (about.. 4/5? now or so) these 17y/o boys would pick on my brothers friend on his way to school (you walked up an ally so no one really saw) and my bro told me. So walked my bro to school oneday to school to see / help this boy (i was 18 at the time), Im not a fighter but if i see a young boy being hurt for no reason it angers me. I didnt win i didnt lose, But after they they didnt bully the boy again.

Deleted
    I was bullied once, instantly went to the school principal and got them punished.

That 10 year old kid should tell the police those bullies sexually abused him, that would get them a nice punishment.

Deleted
    Execute those bullies, done and solved.

Diagnosed with PTSD. Hahaha, what a fucking joke.

No fucking wonder kids today are a bunch of pussies.
    Which makes it really fucking hard for me to take that diagnosis seriously. So the kid got bullied. So fucking what? Everyone I know, including people from generations before and after mine, has been bullied before. I've had bones and teeth broken from bullying.

And I got over it. Big fucking deal. Man the fuck up. Yeah, the kid's 10, but so what? Shit happens, man. You don't coddle the kid and go "oh you poor thing," you teach them how to defend themselves, how to not let the words get to them, you teach them how to defend themselves physically and mentally.

Or they're going to be a victim for the rest of their life.

On topic: Bus driver should lose their job over this. I think the people screaming for lawsuits are being a little ridiculous, but it's the bus driver's job to maintain order on the bus, and to ignore that shit... yeah, no more job for that person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feardotwin View Post
    Nothing new, I was bullied too. Big deal. Toughen up or be a wuss. It's simple.

Look up the terminology and book Wussification.

Now I'm an AHole IRL. And take care of myself. The amount of tears for empathy and sympathy can fill the pacific ocean.

Not trolling, just obvious observation.
    We have outgrown having to beat each other up physically to prove who is the strongest, that is not the normal behavior in most civilized places, thankfully we don't operate like that any more, so the fact you blame and insult the child in this situation is quite disturbing.

That one guy in this thread.
    Please dont make kids. Just dont.