Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

200,000 Gold Looted

So the achievments will take shitload of time if u are doing only raids.
    You will get barely 100g from vanilla,around 350g from TBC,and 700-800g from WOTLK.(See blue posts for old raid gold nerf)
    And this is including nearly everything.It will take 4 years of clearing em to get the achievement.
    T11H+T12H+T13H will give ~3.5k gold but even with this it will take 40+ weeks.
    The only reliable way is to farm trade prince donais,treasure finding pots,fleshwerks in ICC,cata dungeons for gold(they have chance on elementium lockbox)
    wotlk/tbc dungeons,AT bags,Forged documents(inscription only) and OS for the bag.
    What do u think about this nerf?

An optional achievement that will take hundreds of hours of playtime to complete?

Sounds like a good idea to me! If you really want the achievement, you'll go for it. If you don't, you won't. No problems.

nothing
    you will do dailes and loot mobs that will drop gold. no1 says you need to be done with this in one day. plus u are forgeting shitloads of other ways how gold is looted. didnt even mention running 5mans for example that yeild quite ammount of gold looted. not to mention you will quest and get gold looted and if its going to be like with HK it will count towards one achi

This is one of those achivements that you just get as you go along, same with the collect XXX amount of VP's, or JP's or HK's, their not designed to to be GROUND, you just sorta get it when you get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    For people like myself that solo old content alot its not that hard of a achievment, im already sitting on abut 180k or so looted accoarding to my achi stats. i can imagine i'll either have it or be very close by the time of MoP release or at least pre patch.
    Defender of the light and cookies
    Rhagen
    WoW Videos

Deleted
    well my suggestion is if u rly wanna do this, farm WotlK Raids solo right now, i generally come out of Naxx10 as a Bear with 2.4k gold and that includes skipping all of MW, Gluth and Thaddius, so u can get a good start on it off the bat

I had the 10k pop recently on an a character with 140 days played time. I find it hard to see anyone getting 200k in the next few years.

Edit: oops, just read some of the comments above. I guess I just dont loot enough then lol

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    potion of treasure finding (or whatever the new pot is called if it exists)

+

AoE loot

+

find a good farming spot

=

here's your achieve

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rambominator View Post
    What do u think about this nerf?
    I think you should do other thngs other than old raids. MoP will have plenty of things for you to do that will allow you to loot gold.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

This achievement sounds most appealing to those allready looted 100k tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadith View Post
    well my suggestion is if u rly wanna do this, farm WotlK Raids solo right now, i generally come out of Naxx10 as a Bear with 2.4k gold and that includes skipping all of MW, Gluth and Thaddius, so u can get a good start on it off the bat
    i get like 200 gold for a full days worth of daily quests.... :*(

Um, why not just wait till u get it eventually, just by playing the game?
    I never really farmed gold for the achievement and im way over 100k already, even tho i stopped playing a few months ago.

Deleted
    if i hadnt quit for 2months i already would have it. sitting @ 166k made about 4-6kevery week. should have made it 400k

147k looted, only raiding, never farm old content

Will this be an account wide achievement?

Isn't this achievement one that's collected on the battle.net account. Looting 200k over all of your toons shouldn't be a life-long journy.

If it's account wide (it probably will), I'll be somewhere in the vicinity of 160-170k already.

Can't imagine them making Honorable Kills and (Daily) Quests completed account wide, but not gold looted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    I personally, on my main am sitting at 3k short of 150k looted. Have several alts with 10k+. Will have achievement as it comes out. NBD.

15+ Year Old Account
    If its going to count the gold looted past 100k from the statistics pannel its really easy to be done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Psst! it's an achievement, not mandatory content :3

OT, im currently at 89k/100k..