Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

All 11 classes to level 90 achievement

Hi,

Apologies if there is already a thread for this somewhere but I cannot find it!

The new account-wide achievements are great and as a player who enjoys levelling alts I was quite excited to see the new achievements for levelling a number of different classes to 90. I know there is an achievement for levelling 5 classes to level 90 (Quintessential Quintet) but does anyone know if there is one for all 11 classes? Personally I think there should be one and it should award a title/mount or something half-decent.

If there isn't one currently (which I don't think there is) does anyone have any info on the possibility of this being implemented in the future?

Fingers crossed!

If there isn't one currently (which I don't think there is) does anyone have any info on the possibility of this being implemented in the future?
    No one would but Blizzard dev. You should ask on their forums.

Deleted
    There is no information released about implenting that achivement afaik.

Deleted
    I read somewhere that the "Dynamic Duo" achievement progresses up to 5 classes at max level.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    I read somewhere that the "Dynamic Duo" achievement progresses up to 5 classes at max level.
    You should probably read the OP in more detail. A good habit to get in to!

There isn't one for all 11 classes currently, but it's definitely a good idea. Would give me the motivation I need to finally level some clothies: I can't stand levelling them otherwise.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cool, I didn't know about any of these achievements, seeing I don't really like raiding any more (after 7.5 years of WoW of which 5+ were raiding it burnt me out) and during Cataclysm I've been mainly leveling characters. Right now I'm leveling my last 2 classes with RaF so when MoP hits levelling a monk will be a tad easier (thank you 39 level grants!). During MoP I plan to level my 7 85's, 3 80's and a monk to 90, so an achievement for all classes at 90 would be very welcome!

Duo
    Trio
    Quintet

Nothing beyond five and double agent has no followup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    I recently got my Rogue to 85 which means every available class at 85. Would be cool to do all of them to 90 for a mount :P
    Or a title like "the altoholic" or something. ^^