Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezeria View Post
    If you own a PS3/360 I highly recommend Dragon's Dogma.
    Isn't that single player though? I was pretty excited for it, then I hear no multiplayer.

Deleted
    Honestly, Dayz is one of the best "new" kinda mod / games out there and is endless hours of fun! the things possible in that game.. its like the minecraft of the FPS market.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmad View Post
    Honestly, Dayz is one of the best "new" kinda mod / games out there and is endless hours of fun! the things possible in that game.. its like the minecraft of the FPS market.
    I've watched hours of Dayz on youtube and twitch.tv and it looks pretty awesome. I have the feeling I'd get pwn'd pretty bad in that game and starting from scratch once I die would mean never playing it again.

Deleted
    Binding of Isaac and the Touhou Games.

I'm playing The Sims 3 with a murder mod. I guess killing Sims kills times.

Deleted
    hm I have been thinking about TSW as a time killer, but Im just not sure If I like it.. I have seen gameplay and I just HATE the animation of "I shot you, you hit me" thingy, I miss the dodge and action in the combat :P But is it possible to just do the story or anything like that? Im like, all in for story in games :3

I went back to swtor for a month. Playing imp this time. Hate this whole faction, but it's new and kinda fun.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably be spending a lot of time in GW1 this month, trying to get as many HoM points as possible before the GW2 headstart. (30's probably unlikely, considering i had 0 yesterday..but i'll try, dammit )

Deleted
    Im stuck on 19 points and just can't find the will to farm money for more armor sets haha, guess I wait for the birtday present and get a point for that miniature instead.. Im to lazy to farm stuff

Hum, lessee I'm playing LoL, BF3, Day Z, Dota2, Binding of Isaac and I just downloaded Vindictus.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing the heck out of League of Legends! Never really got into that game, But i'm starting to own people's face so I cant stop playing!

WoW with my friend every now and then too.

CiV 5 with the exp is what is killing my time... a lot. Thats really the kind of game where you go: lets play a bit and end up at 3am without noticing :/

---------- Post added 2012-07-27 at 05:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by yoomi View Post
    anyone have any good tips on RPG games out there? :3
    Have you played the DnD games ? Baldurs Gate 1-2, Planescape Torment, Icewind Dale 1-2 ?

These are often considered the best RPG.

Torment has the best story ever, lot of texts etc.
    Icewind Dale has more action and BG is in-between.

They are old but definetly the best for a real RPG feeling.

If you want something more recent:
    Witcher 2 is one of the best
    Skyrim

If you want a J-RPG you have the FF serie from 6 to 13 But I've never really considered them to be real RPGs as much as it may annoy the fans Or J-RPG might be a fine category for them.
    Last edited by rezoacken; 2012-07-27 at 05:55 AM.

Civ V to kill time and BF3 with friends. Planning to buy Arma 2 today

Play Final Fantasy X on PC or PS2! Try to get the PAL version since it has a lot more content.

Deleted
    Im playing DayZ (Zombie mod) and GW1 while waiting.

play settlers 7 .. its a truckload of fun if you want to get away from fps shooting shiz for a bit.

gonna take up you guys on the secret world thing tho.. seems interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Erfan1 View Post
    play settlers 7 .. its a truckload of fun if you want to get away from fps shooting shiz for a bit.

gonna take up you guys on the secret world thing tho.. seems interesting
    I think you'll be able to test it out this coming weekend for free if you like. Just make sure to download the game in advance, it's 14GB.

Quote Originally Posted by Borzo View Post
    I think you'll be able to test it out this coming weekend for free if you like. Just make sure to download the game in advance, it's 14GB.
    Ha, I already started the download.. just gonna try it out for a month and c how it plays

TSW and Smite, but mostly watching the Olympic games

15+ Year Old Account
    Prototype 2
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.