Thread: Stormblast?

Deleted

Stormblast?

Can someone explain what Stormblast is? Never seemed to have seen it before... or has it just been added? All I can see is it's name, no tooltip.

Edit: Nvm, it seems it's a Ascendance form stormstrike.
    Last edited by mmocb5e225659b; 2012-07-25 at 06:13 PM.

google will tell you, or wowhead, or the blizzard website.....
    its a spell that does damage, thats it
    게임 은 어렵~~

If you use stromstrike, then pop ascendance it actually resets the CD because technically it is a new spell.
    Multi-Glad 2700+ enhance shaman
    Enhance shaman PvP Guide: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11040394000

DEAL WITH IT - Check out my Youtube

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactic6995 View Post
    If you use stromstrike, then pop ascendance it actually resets the CD because technically it is a new spell.
    Yea thats true....you can use SS>Ascendance then SS again right away. I wish Ascendance also reduced the CD of SS so we could squeeze 3 or 4 Stormblasts into those 15 sec instead of only 2.....it's really lame that our rotation is totally static and never changes, not even with major CD's or stuff that typically is known for making you attack faster like Blust or Elem Mastery.

To answer OP's question......yea stormblast is the ascendance version of SS and the wowhead talent trees are bugged to show it as an ability you get while leveling, for resto/elem too and not just enhance.....only enh gets this ability and only after ascendance at 87.

Deleted
    So it's only usable during ascendance, but all the time in our spellbook or replacing another spell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    So it's only usable during ascendance, but all the time in our spellbook or replacing another spell?
    No, Enhancement's version of Ascendance means that Stormstrike and melee autoattacks have a 30 yard range. To handle the difference in mechanic, they register as "stormblast" and "windblast" in the combat log, respectively. You're still using the same buttons, and the same procs and such should be occurring off of them, it's just something you'll see in the combat log.