Thread: FPS problem

Deleted

FPS problem

So i usually play LoL with around 45-60 fps but now the game goes at around 20-26 fps and my computer is not even heating up...anyone knows why?

Deleted
    I have pretty bad computer specs and im around 50-70fps at all times. The fps only drops to 26 or something when there are like 4 waves of creeps stacked up and I go to clear them. Do you have that kind of FPS all the time or just when the place is crowded for example in teamfights or when many creeps are around?

Deleted
    I always have around 45-60 fps during game fights/minions...but today i did a game and my fps was stuck on 26

Hmm I don't think FPS issues is caused by the game itself. Lower your video settings if you haven't? Or try doing a repair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you be more specific about when your client is dropping in FPS?

Though I would try to repair it first. Awhile ago I was having issues with random FPS drops (from a stable to 60 to roughly 2) so I uninstalled and reinstalled LoL. I didn't really think about repairing. Probably would have worked I just forgot about it.

But, my client prior to uninstalling was ~1.5gigs. I reinstalled and it was 3gigs. idk how the game was running with half of the files, but the FPS drops stopped happening afterwards.

Deleted
    In some games my fps is 25 during all game and in others its at 60, i read on LoL forums that it happens after patches so i guess its just a bug, probably got repaired since the game runs smoothly now