[Hunter] Gearing Question

Hello, I've recently gotten into PvP for seriousness and am enjoying my time a lot, however, I've run into a slight snag with gearing.

I'm not really sure where to go with the set bonuses. I've seen various things, but most seem to lean towards the Tier 2 set rather than the PvP 4 set. I understand this, however I'm not sure which two pieces I should replace? Gloves and shoulders? Shoulders and legs? Other?

Any other info on PvP gearing an MM hunter is appreciated, thanks.

Deleted
    2 set PvE is very good for hunters so i recommend using it if you can. Shoulders and legs are best because they give the most crit and they have only red sockets on them with agi bonuses.

Deleted
    i'm sorry, i'm a bit confused. did you actually say T2 as in vanilla blackwing lair T2? or did we lose a 1 somewhere?

edit: or did you mean the 2 piece set bonus of the current hunter tier, as in the double focus gen from shots? i'm not a hunter, so i'm abit confused.
    Last edited by mmocb0245d6bcb; 2012-07-26 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    i'm sorry, i'm a bit confused. did you actually say T2 as in vanilla blackwing lair T2? or did we lose a 1 somewhere?

edit: or did you mean the 2 piece set bonus of the current hunter tier, as in the double focus gen from shots? i'm not a hunter, so i'm abit confused.
    ...Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyzen View Post
    Tier 2 set rather than the PvP 4 set
    I guess he's looking at the pro's and con's of Tier 2 and Season 4 PvP gear.

It's quite clearly a decision between 2set (tier) and 4set (pvp)

Lol sorry guys! When I wrote that I was trying to remember what tier it was, and decided on typing two set, but it came out tier 2 :O

Fentality answered my question though, thanks, and sorry for the confusion ^.^