Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i don't tend to buy buggy games. diablo 3 buggiest so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    So, you're saying Skyrim didn't have bugs? How exactly do you know it's not the most unstable game someone has played? Do you know every game they have played?
    Yep. That's how I roll.

(Sorry, moronic question gets moronic answer)

Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing easely wins

This game was actually released and sold in stores...

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
    Yep. That's how I roll.

(Sorry, moronic question gets moronic answer)
    How was it a moronic question? Because I actually called you out on your faulty logic? I'm sorry you're so upset someone dislikes Skyrim, but come on now, the game had bugs up the ass, how can you deny this?

People saying D3 either haven't played many games or are just using this thread as an excuse to rage more. Constructive.

Personally... Eh, I dunno. I mean sure, there's bugs in games that I notice, but for the most part I can handle it. I suppose the one that comes to mind is Phantom Crash, originally on the Xbox (the first one). When you play it on the Xbox 360 it has a horrible tendency to crash randomly, losing all your progress. So you either save ALL THE TIME or just don't bother with it. Which is a huge shame, it's one of my favourite games ever. It also has a lot of FPS issues (as games tended to on the Xbox/PS2 generation).

Yep. That's how I roll.

moronic answer)
    Indeed. The question was far from. Skyrim is a very buggy game, saying it's not is silly.

Not a huge gamer in terms of variety, but the MoP beta was the one I can recall giving me the most problems.
    Prior to the fix for the null pointer issue I was getting as little as a few seconds play before a crash.

Fallout New Vegas.

Tried it on the PS3. Game crashed all the time. Became unplayable with DLC.

Tried it on the 360, game crashed all the time.... Started to crash on fast travel. Gave up.

How was it a moronic question? Because I actually called you out on your faulty logic? I'm sorry you're so upset someone dislikes Skyrim, but come on now, the game had bugs up the ass, how can you deny this?
    I've never even played Skyrim, so I deny nothing.

But I do know all games by Bethesda are horrible.

Starpoint Gemini - I did a video of this on my youtube channel (see below) and it took me over 9 attempts to get a half decent piece of footage where the game didn't consistently crash out. Even on the final take (because I was losing patience and couldn't bring myself to do it again) it was experiencing issues with the keybinds i.e. every key brought up the localised map. It was very frustrating.
    Youtube Gaming Channel - TheRamblerz. The Best Variety Gaming Channel in this Signature!

i7 2600k (Overlocked to 4.4ghz) ; Asus P8Z68 V-Pro ; 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    2x GTX 570 EVGA Classified - SLI ; 2x 1TB WD Caviar Black HDD; 2x 500GB Seagate HDD in Raid 0

I've never even played Skyrim, so I deny nothing.

But I do know all games by Bethesda are horrible.
    Then how can you act like it's not a game that would be the most unstable someone has ever played?

Then how can you act like it's not a game that would be the most unstable someone has ever played?
    Because I never acted like that at all. My comment was an off-handed, light-hearted remark on how fucking awful D3 and Skyrim are.

Now we've come full circle, and you know why your original question was so pointless. Grats.

Because I never acted like that at all. My comment was an off-handed, light-hearted remark on how fucking awful D3 and Skyrim are.

Now we've come full circle, and you know why your original question was so pointless. Grats.
    When it comes to D3 and Skyrim, I fear some people might be mistaking the question of "most unstable game you have played" for a different question - "worst game you've played".
    Honestly, in the context you used, how was I supposed to know that? Especially when you used the phrase "mistaking" as if to say that the games are not buggy at all.

Ultima IX. Nothing else really even compares. It wasn't even playable for many/most customers until months after release.
    I remember making the mistake of buying this without looking at the system specs. Almost nobody had the minimum, let alone the required during that time. It just destroyed the typical PC. Even if you COULD meet the requirements, this game was literally a LEGEND for being buggy and unplayable, and even after patches, I think the developers just wrote it off as a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Alesthes View Post
    Vampire - The Masquerade: Bloodlines. One of the best RPGs ever made, but it's unplayable without the community bug fix patches.
    Yeah, this was pretty awful, too. I managed to get through on official patches, then I got to a point to where I couldn't open a door. No clue why. Installed community patch, and managed to finish the game. Would it kill devs to fix bugs?

Honestly, in the context you used, how was I supposed to know that? Especially when you used the phrase "mistaking" as if to say that the games are not buggy at all.
    Well, D3 wasn't "unstable" at all, so there's that. (Unless you count servers being down, which I'd say is pretty silly)

I admit I probably shouldn't have included Skyrim in my comment, since it may be buggy as well as just bad, but Bethesda is just such an awful, awful company that I couldn't resist throwing that in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sims 3 is buggy as fuck.
    I can attest to that. When a game requires third-party mods to fix the things that are not working correctly in the game... Even I don't recall The Sims 1 and 2 being as buggy as how TS3 is, and even those two games had their share of bugs.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Yeah, this was pretty awful, too. I managed to get through on official patches, then I got to a point to where I couldn't open a door. No clue why. Installed community patch, and managed to finish the game. Would it kill devs to fix bugs?
    I played through Bloodlines without any community patch, just the last official patch. Never ran into any problems personally.

But Troika went out of business (RIP one of the best RPG companies of all time) after Bloodlines was released, so it's kinda obvious why they didn't fix the bugs.

Well, D3 wasn't "unstable" at all, so there's that. (Unless you count servers being down, which I'd say is pretty silly)

I admit I probably shouldn't have included Skyrim in my comment, since it may be buggy as well as just bad, but Bethesda is just such an awful, awful company that I couldn't resist throwing that in.
    But you havnt actually played it correct? Then you really shouldnt be talking about how "bad" the game is.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    But you havnt actually played it correct? Then you really shouldnt be talking about how "bad" the game is.
    Correct, but I have the ability to detect what we call a "pattern". If a company releases at least 5 games in a row that are really bad, you can be fairly sure the next one will be as well.

big rigs. somebody already mentioned that stinking pile of dog shit and I have to second him.
    Whoever voted for skyrim obviously never played the prequels. because oblivion was a great game with HUUUUUUUUUUUUUgE amounts of bugs (german subtitles and item/ability names anyone ? lol)
    Last edited by Heltoray; 2012-07-26 at 08:14 AM.