Guild Logo Design: Wartide

Hey there all you graphic artists/designers. I need help making a guild logo for my new guild that me and few of my friends started recently, and we are all photoshop challenged.

The guild's name is Wartide.

All of my friends and I agreed we want it to be minimalistic. An idea we toyed with was a red wave to the left and the word Wartide coming out from the wave or something. Idk. Just an idea.

But feel free to break free from our wants if you feel like you've got an awesome idea to post! I've seen some really awesome things some photoshop gurus have come up with here on the forums.

Thanks in advance to everyone from Wartide!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post
    Hey there all you graphic artists/designers. I need help making a guild logo for my new guild that me and few of my friends started recently, and we are all photoshop challenged.

The guild's name is Wartide.

All of my friends and I agreed we want it to be minimalistic. An idea we toyed with was a red wave to the left and the word Wartide coming out from the wave or something. Idk. Just an idea.

But feel free to break free from our wants if you feel like you've got an awesome idea to post! I've seen some really awesome things some photoshop gurus have come up with here on the forums.

Thanks in advance to everyone from Wartide!
    I literally stopped reclining in my chair and went to open up Photoshop to start work on it, but then I realized I was at my laptop, and I'm on vacation right now. Photoshop is only on my desktop

Sorry, I'd love to help, but I can't do anything until the 4th or 5th of August... But hey, if you don't have anything done by then, or would still like work to be done to the logo, I'd be glad to help!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirguygrand View Post
    I literally stopped reclining in my chair and went to open up Photoshop to start work on it, but then I realized I was at my laptop, and I'm on vacation right now. Photoshop is only on my desktop

Sorry, I'd love to help, but I can't do anything until the 4th or 5th of August... But hey, if you don't have anything done by then, or would still like work to be done to the logo, I'd be glad to help!
    Aww, haha. No worries. Even if I do have something, I'd love to see what you've got! Your enthusiasm is awesome and much appreciated

15+ Year Old Account
    We've got an awesome thread with many talented artists who do signatures, avatars, guild banners, wallpapers, and many more things:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...FIRST-POST-FAQ!)

Put in a request and see what they can do.