Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    Works like a charm thx!!! (got the kill yesterday!!)
    Awesome, and massive congratulations on the kill!

Deleted
    Hey guys, i need some help regarding gear. I recently got my hands on these shoulders (http://www.wowhead.com/item=105434) and i'm wondering if it's worth replacing them with my normal tier shoulders? I'll lose my 4 set bonus if i do it, and i'm not sure whats the best choice in this situation.

Keep 4 set.

Deleted
    alrighty, thanks :d

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    have u seen protector ranks

-_-

i try to create a conversation then he goes offline
    Well, to be fair, he's not wrong per se. If you have to ask, you don't know enough to choose, and you should keep it.

It's not that no 4-set is inferior or anything it's just that it takes more thought and punishes you harder for mistakes, so ditching it is bad blanket advice IMHO. I'd never use it myself but I'd also never tell a paladin that asked to not get it, really.

EDIT: It's like with talenting Holy Avenger. If you know what you're doing (i.e standing in Annihilates for massive vengeance, then popping it), it can situationally outperform DP by a whole lot - but if you have to ask whether you should be talenting it, then you're generally not experienced/competent enough to manage it correctly so you should stay away from it.

And also if you take HA with 4-set I'm pretty sure u r doinks it wrong, but don't take my word for it since I'm a proud "Just Say No!" type of guy when it comes to tier.
    Last edited by mmoc312bb4353b; 2014-07-27 at 02:11 PM.

Deleted
    tbh i wouldnt use EF on any of the bosses if i didnt have 4 set except for some anyway, atleast not on 25 man when there are shitloads of random healing going on. on 10 man sure, 25 man, no
    Nah man SS is so bad. Ran a couple of resets with it and it's just really meh, IMHO. EF is out-of-control strong even without 4-set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    The less mastery you have, the closer EF is to SS, so there's that.
    True. Just so used to playing with EF all tier (stacked mastery at the start of it) that going back to SS feels super awkward. Don't even have a good keybind for it atm, but tested it a couple of times and there are definitely fights where it's pretty OK.

meanwhile i play with 14% mastery and have no problems
    4k mastery baseline ? wow pleb

have u seen protector ranks

-_-

i try to create a conversation then he goes offline
    Ya I have I saw you improved it lol.

Hey ! if the guide still up to date ? there is no "5.4" in the title like the two other specs ! Thanks

(I'm still gonna read it but just want to be sure )

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    It's still relatively accurate, although if you are a real man you stack crit after 21250 haste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's still fine, as the expansion has gone on it should've become shorter if anything but with my inactivity and just how simple it is have made that not happen. They wanted it to be about player skill and they achieved that, but they didn't fix the problem from previous expansions of mindless stat stacking. It's almost worse or just as bad if anything. With ilvls as well, things like "what should I do in X situation" aren't happening any more because the situation doesn't occur.

Hit to 7.5% > Exp to 15% > Haste to 21250 (factor in Thoks) > Crit/Mastery

That's it, there is not a lot else to being a prot paladin other than being a good player, things as simple as hitting your buttons and 360 awareness as well as pre-emptive movements is what makes the difference rather than your gear - same can be said for the end of any expansion to be frank.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

I might have to somo tank paragons heroic this week, does anyone have any tips?
    My 10 man 2 nights 6 hours a week raiding guild at 7/7M + 3/3M + 5/10M
    www.avalerion.euo

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone is banned and it's not me, holy fucking tits.

RIP in pieces

The hell were you doing getting involved, it's a circle jerk of why people think internet communities are weird. Ah well, back to Starcraft.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Someone is banned and it's not me, holy fucking tits.

RIP in pieces

The hell were you doing getting involved, it's a circle jerk of why people think internet communities are weird. Ah well, back to Starcraft.
    Purty sure that both prot and ret threads are circlejerks of +- same people.
    The only odd part is that darth showed up, but alas, i guess some other mod summoned him.

10+ Year Old Account
    True, seems to be far less acting like a dick though followed by "idc wt u think" but maybe that's just my perspective. Ah well.

Probably been asked a million times - any reasonable way to solo Thorim? Been doing Ulduar for Val'anyr and any achievements I'm missing, just wondering if I'll have to drag a friend in (priest ofc for the Aura of Celerity achievement).

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    True, seems to be far less acting like a dick though followed by "idc wt u think" but maybe that's just my perspective. Ah well.

Probably been asked a million times - any reasonable way to solo Thorim? Been doing Ulduar for Val'anyr and any achievements I'm missing, just wondering if I'll have to drag a friend in (priest ofc for the Aura of Celerity achievement).
    You need engineering rocket boosts to semi-reset the fight. He will no longer reset the fight if he detects nobody in the arena in 6.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    You need engineering rocket boosts to semi-reset the fight. He will no longer reset the fight if he detects nobody in the arena in 6.0
    Hmm, will just get a friend to help until 6.0 drops then. Thank you!

Hello all I have recently decided to start tanking for my guild and was wondering if you guys could rate my tanking gear and if it is good enough for heroic SOO? heres my armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...araad/advanced