Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    6.5m EF, new personal record (in a crit build)
    Just tied you too,

23:10:03.503 Trystero Eternal Flame Trystero +157170 (O: 6409758)

Hit that when tanking 25h Naz thru enrage, managed to do it for 20s but then my disc priest was randomly out of range (?) and couldn't PS me.

Quote Originally Posted by trystero View Post
    Just tied you too,

23:10:03.503 Trystero Eternal Flame Trystero +157170 (O: 6409758)

Hit that when tanking 25h Naz thru enrage, managed to do it for 20s but then my disc priest was randomly out of range (?) and couldn't PS me.
    Solo soaked bloodrage on 10 man, when i noticed that i had 11+ stacks.

Deleted
    Solo soaked bloodrage on 10 man, when i noticed that i had 11+ stacks.
    The great thing is that it still hits for less than the 25 man zero stacks version

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok I updated things that stood out, was in a bit of a rush but I'll do another pass later.

Seems scary to think I remember writing this whilst I was hiding from the sun during lazy afternoons when I went to Italy, I was staying on the side of a small mountain/large hill on the edge of Lago Trasimeno near Perugia. This was the summer before I began university when I'd finished school and college. I am now just about to sit the exams for the end of my second year. I mean, I'm 21 in December... I remember raiding when I was like 13.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Curious, has anyone done any research and/or have any data on going 2x amp trinket (purified bindings+thoks)?

Personally I don't see how anything but thoks + Skeer / Cleave / Vial would win. Mainly because Cleave wins on 3+ target fights esp if you are solo tanking like protectors and galakras and spoils(if you pull enough)

Skeers for single target... with decent procs like 20% uptime crit chance is fucking stupid op for paladin since we basically have 0 and attack so fast. Having more crit dmg from another amp doesn't do much when you don't really crit. Haste cap is already gotten from gear without any haste trinkets besides thok.

And vial for fights to have more CDs and Wings/Ha line up on things like garrosh and malk and thok.

Is there ever a time to overwrite a vengeance filled 5hp EF ? There are times where you need that instant heal, or shield rightous doesnt block against magic damage and you only got 1-4 stacks of bastion... what would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Is there ever a time to overwrite a vengeance filled 5hp EF ? There are times where you need that instant heal, or shield rightous doesnt block against magic damage and you only got 1-4 stacks of bastion... what would you do?
    There are many times to overwrite it. Basically if you don't need the 5 bastion HoT then you can overwrite it. I do it constantly @3 stacks for the chance at proccing DP and the 9% damage bonus from WoG Glyph.

When I need the instant heal I prioritize it. E.g. I'm about to take the 6th stack of Electrostatic on Siegecrafter. I hit DP for 40% redux but I know that I need a lot of health to survive even with the CD, so if I'm not @full health when he's casting I will hit EF (making sure I have at least 3 stacks).

Paladins have a great toolkit and using it critically/intelligently is far superior to following blind rules like only use EF @ 5 stacks of BoG, make sure you have the highest EF uptime possible, etc

Is there a 2 in 1 macro i can use thats going to cancel either divine shield and/or hand of protection?

Hey guys, i have a quick question. My guild started on 25 man Heroic Blackfuse recently, and i'm curious what trinket combo i should go with, i have H Tail Tip, N Skeer's, N vail, and H Prismatic Prison. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Thok + Skeers(Vial if you find you need the HP or the wings reduction for every 3rd shredder etc)

Thanks Jellos! i'm at around 1m hp raid buffed, so i really don't think i need the hp, and i havent' been having issues killing shredders (apart from when i screw up and get launched in the air >.>) so i'll go Skeer's.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Omg you removed proraiders link from your signature!
    Heh I don't play my pally anymore really. I do an alt run that isn't even a full clear on H atm so I don't bother trying shit. Mainly just warlock maining like the old days heh. Maybe i'll try again someday but might just swap to a 25 alt run that is 14/14hm and try shit again.

Appearently my sig was too big or something(after 4+months?!?!?) and I had to redo it so I just removed it lol.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2014-05-16 at 03:26 PM.

Long term I do plan to "hopefully" have something setup Mythic wise for Pally come WoD if I have time to play on the side like I did the last 2 tiers, but it sure won't be the 10 man I was with as that is completely gone everyone went their own way(due to our weird raid times) its hard for them to even get in a guild that did better than us... if not impossible.

Welp, accidentally tanked and kill garrosh with SoR instead of SoI <_<, playing on a 9inch netbook that doesn't have all of the weakauras does have it's downsides.
    At the same time, even w/o the SoI the smoothness of damage between HA and DivPurp is absurd.
    And RIP, jello's logs got dublicated on illidan and pushed me out of top 5 :*( (for us at least)

Grats on getting your Thunderfury Liminara

Welp, accidentally tanked and kill garrosh with SoR instead of SoI <_<, playing on a 9inch netbook that doesn't have all of the weakauras does have it's downsides.
    At the same time, even w/o the SoI the smoothness of damage between HA and DivPurp is absurd.
    And RIP, jello's logs got dublicated on illidan and pushed me out of top 5 :*( (for us at least)
    Its cuz I am tanking my locks guilds alt 10 man on my pally... im not even trying to rank in that sorry
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2014-05-17 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    Grats on getting your Thunderfury Liminara
    Thanks Would've also gotten val'anyr but killed the boss before road finished casting :X

15+ Year Old Account
    You should have moved up one rank at least though as I think when my guild transfered it deleted a bunch of logs due to having to rename or something with warcraftlogs. I looked recently and almost all my 10man parses got deleted.

Oh well, doing 25man now anyways and seeing how that goes.
    Last edited by Accurate; 2014-05-17 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Accurate View Post
    You should have moved up one rank at least though as I think when my guild transfered it deleted a bunch of logs due to having to rename or something with warcraftlogs. I looked recently and almost all my 10man parses got deleted.

Oh well, doing 25man now anyways and seeing how that goes.
    I guess i'll just look at the DPS ranks and not PR xD