When you have idiots in your group just let them die. Bladestorming adds that haven´t even been looked at by a tank is stupid to say the least.

Mechanics > Recount/Skada

Quote Originally Posted by Feuerbart View Post
    When you have idiots in your group just let them die. Bladestorming adds that haven´t even been looked at by a tank is stupid to say the least.

Mechanics > Recount/Skada
    hm, on BrM I can throw kegs as they're coming in then AoE taunt from statue and that's enough, I was just wondering if Paladin had any similar tricks I could use? not having an AoE taunt seems like a bit of a hinderance.
    Redsparowe#2548 <Crayola Inc>, Lightbringer EU

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    hm, on BrM I can throw kegs as they're coming in then AoE taunt from statue and that's enough, I was just wondering if Paladin had any similar tricks I could use? not having an AoE taunt seems like a bit of a hinderance.
    Tbh play with light's hammer on garrosh , more dps overall (ES does barely any dps sadly and aoeing adds down will increase both your dps and threat on the adds)

Adds die in literally 3 secs anyway so I don't see why losing aggro on pull is an issue ( I assume you stack on pull in one spot ) - but if it is really problematic then just switch to SoR and switch back to SoT when adds die.

hmm hammer is a good suggestion cheers.
    This is mostly in pugs in heroic (farming shoulders, zzz). The guild mythic run it wasn't a problem at all. Mostly because our warriors aren't eejits. but in those pugs the adds can be up for quite a while, long enough to be a problem at least. But really I was just asking in general since I felt like I was doing something wrong when it comes to AoE threat. Cheers for the replies
    Redsparowe#2548 <Crayola Inc>, Lightbringer EU

Think I'm about to buy WOD, it looks so interesting. Don't really have the time but ehhh. Much against my better judgement. I will return.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Oh shut the fuck up you spack cunt.

Sooooo hows everyone finding Wod? Personally I think it's fucking fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin - Expired at the end of 5.1, returned start of 5.4, left again. Returned again, left again, returned again. You know how it is.