10+ Year Old Account

Saving keybinds for different specs

Hello, im looking for a new addon that i can save my keybinds to one spec then have different binds for my 2nd spec and have a easy way to switch between the two.

I'v been using 'binder' but every time i log on it is set to my Disc settings when i log off as shadow.

Is there another similar addon to that or is there a way i can fix my problem on binder?

Cheers.

Deleted
    You can use bindpad. Alternatively, just use macro conditionals such as [spec:1] and [spec:2] and let your macros adapt to your spec. This is more work but it doesn't depend on using a specific actionbar or key binding addon, so it's much less of a pain in the long term when a new patch breaks the addon you use (although bindpad is a pretty simple and therefore robust addon so I much prefer it over action bar addons).
    Last edited by mmocd6cf53cb07; 2012-07-27 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by furniture View Post
    Alternatively, just use macro conditionals such as [spec:1] and [spec:2] and let your macros adapt to your spec.
    This is in my opinion very difficult for 30+spells, addon is better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, with my PvP spec i got default UI and different binds. But with my PvE spec i got a custon raiding UI and different binds. So i'm trying to figure out how i can save binds for two specs. I got bindpad but no idea how to use it.