Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    Crap, now I'm'na have to PvP just to get the be-Libram'ed belt for Transmo and pray it looks good with the rest of my gear.

    There is also the dreadful version which is with honor and is a bit darker colored.

  2. #22
    Woohoo I was right!

    But where is the skirt? Those pants look bad.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    There is also the dreadful version which is with honor and is a bit darker colored.
    Still gotta PvP for the honor, as JP will likely be too valuable early on for conversion. Nice to hear that there is a darker version, though; that may work more to my advantage.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!

    The Light and How to Swing It

  4. #24
    I uploaded an image with the Honor Points set.

  5. #25
    Yes, that's what I was saying. The image was labeled as Priest, but the actual items never were. They've been named Paladin since they were released.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    I uploaded an image with the Honor Points set.
    Thank you for that. And, also, I hate you for it; one of the best PvP sets we've had, and I want both versions.

    ...Time to clear out my void storage, I suppose...
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!

    The Light and How to Swing It

  7. #27
    Epic! DissPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Drinking some tea with our Pandaren friends
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    They have the trend to start with something plain and make it better and better each season so lets see how it will turn out.
    To be honest, I hope they just do something entirely different every season.

  8. #28
    i like it. thanks for sharing

  9. #29
    The Honor set looks awesome. Gonna have to get PvPing once Mists drops, I so want to have that one.
    Roll the bones!

  10. #30
    Field Marshal Zeranox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    81
    Awesome looking pvp gear! Thank god I'm playing a paladin

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeranox View Post
    Awesome looking pvp gear! Thank god I'm playing a paladin
    I see what you did there.

  12. #32
    can you make screenshots with the right boots?

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Takla View Post
    can you make screenshots with the right boots?
    Sure but be ready to face the ultimate uglyness.Will have them up in some mins.

  14. #34
    High Overlord Korgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Anvilmar
    Posts
    179
    Libram...
    Libram ??
    That's freaking Libram !!!
    Oh yea!

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Sure but be ready to face the ultimate uglyness.Will have them up in some mins.
    woah thats hella ugly...

    ---------- Post added 2012-07-29 at 02:28 PM ----------

    gonna wear this set then

    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-07-30 at 02:08 PM.

  16. #36
    Scarab Lord Frozen Death Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The forsaken lands of Sweden
    Posts
    4,648
    I would not mind the boots if the armour around the feet were modelled to look bigger and more bulky where the toes are. Kind of like how Arthas has his boots, but without the fur.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    Still gotta PvP for the honor, as JP will likely be too valuable early on for conversion. Nice to hear that there is a darker version, though; that may work more to my advantage.
    or you could do the wotlk pvp dailys and earn 200 honor a day.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    or you could do the wotlk pvp dailys and earn 200 honor a day.
    I cannot understand how those quests didn't get nerfed yet. I've got so much free Honor out of those things for five minutes of effort. Beats getting annoyed at people who don't cap the flag in Warsong Gulch.
    Roll the bones!

  19. #39
    love the tome on the belt.... but hate the "priest tier 8" inspired head piece.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Holtzmann View Post
    I cannot understand how those quests didn't get nerfed yet. I've got so much free Honor out of those things for five minutes of effort. Beats getting annoyed at people who don't cap the flag in Warsong Gulch.
    Heh.

    Back on topic. The honor set looks better than the conquest imo.
    Last edited by bot v2.38beta; 2012-07-29 at 11:39 PM.
    "Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron."- Cracked.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •