Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoW: MoP
    Darksiders 2
    RE 6
    X-Com
    Halo 4
    Borderlands 2

This fall, I either need to find a way to have more hours in a day or win the lottery so I don't have to spend nearly 10 hours a day traveling to work, working and traveling home.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    None.

Pretty much all games that have come out the last few years simply suck. I'm getting more joy from simple flash games online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    King of Fighter XIII, Resident Evil 6, Uncharted 3 and Guild Wars 2.

The title doesn't imply that the games have to come out in 2012 to be mentioned.
    It wouldn't make sense otherwise. If you don't have to have a game the year it comes out, then why would you just have to have it in 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    None.

Pretty much all games that have come out the last few years simply suck. I'm getting more joy from simple flash games online.
    Good luck with that. I'll be over here playing some great games while you play solitaire or something.

Gen of the sequels, it makes me sad but my list is....

Guild wars 2: Collectors
    Mists of Pandaria: Collectors
    Torchlight 2 (Boxed)

and that wraps it up. that will keep me MORE then busy.

Halo 4 to me is passable i don't see them doing enough with it to make me go back to halo on my xbox, gears of war 3 is my go to game but the population in most of the game types is sadly just too low its depressing amazing skill based game.

I play mw3 for kicks and giggles with some friends, I enjoy just compleating challenges and leveling up thru the prestige ranks, and not just using my ACR6.8, Attatchments: Silencer, Extended Mag. Scavenger, Assassin, Dead Silence cause I am not a bitch and like to have fun. so getting another CoD is simply out of the question, but I'd probably play black ops 2 cause its just a brainless activity if I just magically obtained a copy of it.

RE6 looks like complete crap to me, I have the desire to play borderlands 2 with friends in a co-op lobby, but I just had to many problems with the first game to warrent a buy, falls in the same boat as black ops 2, give it to me free and I would burn time on it.

Deleted
    Red Orchestra 2

Borderlands 2 -If it pulls off the hype, easy GOTY
    Darksiders 2 - First one was great, this one seems to improve it
    Assassins Creed 3 - Civil War era is a fantastic change.
    MoP - Beta is great so far, definitely better than everything Cata was

Borderlands 2
    Torchlight 2
    Tomb Raider (Was mentioned prior to me, but iirc isn't it due out some time in 2013?)
    I guess MoP. I am slaved by the Blizzard overlords via annual pass + D3 CE free time so I suppose I might as well even though I quit back in February.

I probably wont be needing any other games once Guild Wars 2 finally releases, but I'm also looking foward to Darksiders 2 and Baldur's Gate EE whenever that comes to life.

Three games here that I must own:
    1) Mists of Pandaria, I believe it's going to keep WoW strong and keep all these other push-over MMOs in the dust
    2) Halo 4, as Halo is my favorite game series of all time
    3) Pokemon Black 2, I am just about done completing my Pokedex in my Pokemon Black.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

GW2 (pre-purchased, so technically I already own?)
    X-com Edit: Enemy Unknown, not the lolfps which is delayed to '13 anyway.
    Dishonored
    Borderlands 2
    Halo 4, the weekly co-op missions could be pretty cool.

Other than that... I'm not really aware of anything exceptional coming out in 2012 that I'm getting.
    Last edited by obdigore; 2012-07-31 at 07:41 AM.

Mists

That's all i'm buying. Brother played GW2 beta and said it's not worth it. His judgement is usually pretty spot on.

MoP
    Darksiders 2
    Medal of Honor: Warfighter
    AC3
    Resident Evil 6

Mists of Pandaria and Dishonored.

This year is pretty lame in gaming. For me D3 was a huge disappointment, Mass Effect 3 just got tainted by the Ending being a complete cop out bullshit. However the Movies have (Avengers, TDKR) and will be (The Hobbit) fucking awesome. Crap year for gaming but amazing for movies, that's acceptable

Really the only games left I'm looking forward to is MOP and GW2.

More-so looking forward to 2013 and 2014 ... Tons of great releases in the following couple years.